♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cuddlyfur1

hi becky i am stopping by to say thank you for the swimsuit! my pet is so happy with the edition to her collection

Becky71W

Awesome!!! Isn’t that PSI so cool how it actually draws? Too bad you can’t hang up the painting after they draw it, now that would be amazing if you could.

greyfurby

hi sorry to bother AGAINNN but i would love to meet you in webkinz world, please visit me in the clubhouse, its greyfurby again thanks. p.s i need scuba plz

CupCakes222

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on Webkinz, and I saw that you sent me a gift! Thanks so much for Wz Jeans. You made me SOOOOOO Happy! Thanks again!!!!!!!! :)

Becky71W

You are so welcome : ) Let me know If you’d like to wish for anything else.

yellowjeep17

Hello again! Thank you so much again for the vampiress costume!!! Did that count as one wish or three wishes? If it was one, I would like to wish also for the boy’s only tree house, girl’s only tree house, or holiday spirit slide. If it was three, then please just ignore this. : ) Thank you again and again!!! -YJ17

Aithusa

Again it didnt show!! So THANK YOU A MILLION!!!!! You Rock!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.