♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

greyfurby

hi becky its me again, i really need scuba still, and wz. please come on webkinz world and visit?

Becky71W

I am out of those items. Is there anything else you wish for?

Hi! my user is jessica1483.SOOOO srry for replying so much, but I keep on losing meh posts. Soo my friend twilight201234 forgot to check her messages….LOL. now she added you and like i said, she wanted the candy dress, lillypad dress,(don’t know what that is) and plumpy. Thanks! she is sorta jelly of the things you sent me…. And if i CAN wish again, can i plz have green swim shirt and bottom and witch? THANKS SOOOO MUCH! I want to send you some stuff too.XD I can’t belive you are being so nice.

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have any of those things.

SailorMoon

Thank you soo much for the mystery bag outfit you are super duper nice and I really wanna help you out by sending you stuff if it helps It will mostly be furniture and I am deluxe too so I can send that I hope I can help ; )

Becky71W

Sure that would be awesome, thanks : ) And happy you like the outfit.

crissy135

So sorry to post again but wanted to let you and DF know today is Lissy’s birthday (the pet you guys gave me) I invited you to the party so I hope you can come! It’s my first party AND it’s on her birthday:) I am super excited! Thank you again for Lissy! I’ve got to get her all dressed up haha

Becky71W

I can’t take credit for the pet, It was all Chloe, she paid for it. And I will try and be at your party. The last few parties I have been invited to I haven’t got the thing you click to go, so we shall see.

crissy135

Well first party done! My pet got stuck in my spree airplane and one pet got stuck in the corner where you can’t move:) Happened to me at DF house once:) It is hard to know who was there and who wasn’t as I do not know everyones pet names but I thank everyone for being such gret webkinz friends and helping me through my learning! Have a great weekend and as always thanks for everything you do for everyone! crissy135

Becky71W

I was the Pink Whimsy Dragon that was late. I was riding in the Golf Cart.

Becky71W

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday Lissy!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.