♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

mum66

Dear Becky, thank you again for the fabulous wish you granted me, it was something I have very long desired. You truly are a Fairy GodMother. I was taught it is better to give then receive and you have given so very much. There must be things you also need, I read somewhere in your replies that you don’t play zum or hamsters and need those items, I sent you a few but If you could get a list together and post your needs as well as any items that you have been requested that can’t be fulfilled, I am certain this community will band together and make those wishes happen. Maybe you could start another thread a FGM – Unfulfilled Wishes thread this way it would be easier to see where we can help. Thank you again, I feel blessed.

Artisticat

I second this! I’d love to help you out and give you something you’ve been looking for, Becky!

Becky71W

That is a good idea but I don’t think I could handle another forum at this time. This one get’s crazy at times when they go all week not posting and then post every wish on the same day. It takes me a few days to get caught up.

Becky71W

Thanks for those items : ) I didn’t have any of those so I was excited to get them. But please don’t feel obligated to send me anything. Again thank you.

Artisticat

Maybe you don’t have to make a forum, but you could post a few things on here that you’ve been looking for! You’d probably end up with 10 of each item. xD Anyway, OH MY GOSH Becky I was so excited when I opened my gift! I sent you back some Mazin’ Hamster Stuff which I hope wasn’t already sent to you. If they’ve already been sent, then feel free to do whatever you want with them and re-gift them or whatever. ^^ I also have most of the pieces to the Mazin’ Stunt Hamster Outfit as well as 2 Moolah Mountain Windows and Cinnamon’s Candy Jar. If you want anything from the Zumthings Catalog, I can try and get it (The less expensive ones at least, like the Zum Plush and all the Field Guide stuff. For the more expensive I seem to be lacking in only one color. Ugh!). Even though the Zumwhere prizes I think you mean are the prizes from playing with your Zums. I have a hard time doing that, too. It takes a lot of time. LOL! Anyway, if you want any of these items I’ll send them over to you! I’d love to send something back for all that you’ve given me.

Becky71W

You know what there is one thing I’d like and that is the Gladiator Sandal’s, I have none. And I loved all the Hamster items. And yes I mean the prizes from playing with your Zum, they are soooo boring. I only have one so maybe it is more fun if you have more Zums, IDK. I have plenty of the prizes from spotting the Zums. I need one more Bratty and 3 more Tricky to get the grand prize.

Artisticat

Hey Becky! I looked up the Gladiator Sandals and I was so shocked that I had them. I wasn’t sure if they were the right ones, at first. If they aren’t feel free to keep them anyway or send them back or give them to someone else who needs them! The Rainbow Airship is something from taking care of your Zums and it’s a little thing your pet can ride around in. I hadn’t ever bought prizes from the prize store before, so I was excited that I could get something for you! And yes, I love Zums so I have multiple. Having more than one makes it more interesting, but it’s still really time (and KinzCash) consuming. I don’t know if anyone has sent you the full Mazin’ Stunt outfit, but it’s Glasses, a Helmet, the Shirt, Pants, Belt, and Shoes. If you’re missing any of these pieces, I’ll send them over to you! Thank you so much for sending me everything you have. I’ll be happy to send over anything else that you need that I have extra of! Have a wonderful day. ^^

pigsrock9876

I have one more request then I promise to stop asking for items from you. I was wondering if you had a candy cane seed, a caramel apple, a ice cream sandwich seed, a giant bean seed, a banana split seed, a macaroni seed, a snow cone seed or a sushi seed. Tell me whatever you want in return for these if you have any of them remember my username is brownsuger1234567890

Becky71W

I sent you the ones that are kinzpostable but the others are eStore. And don’t feel you have to stop making wishes : )

inki14

Hi! Thanks for letting me know the recipes were solved. Do you by any chance know the one for the neon tutu too? Also wanted to let you know that I started a rare giveway forum inspired by you. Thanks for everything!!!!! -Missy <3

Becky71W

Hi Missy, that one is still unsolved. I use Google for everything, LOL. That is so awesome and glad I was able to inspire you : ) Have fun with your forum.

wildafire12

Aw thank you Becky!!! I just read your reply to my sister, and that really means a lot to us. I really want you to be able to help everyone so we probably won’t ask for any more. She loves wishing and thinks you are a real fairy! Lol! I saw somewhere back that someone had wished for a neo gothic bed that you didn’t have. My sister just got one a few days ago. When I told her you needed it, she was so happy to help “the fairy” grant wishes. We’re both really glad to find something you need. If there is ever anything else PLEASE let me know. I can’t believe your generosity!!! -wildafire

Becky71W

Thank you for the bed, it did help so tell your sister I said thank you. Also you and your sister can still make wishes, I never put a limit. I still have LOTS of PSI’s because no one is asking for those. Everyone wants priceless items but now I’m out of those so maybe people will start asking for some PSI’s.

pigsrock9876

thank you so so much if there is anything you want from me just ask and you can have it!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.