♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

My username is VBS123, by the way. ;)

Hello Webkinz Fairy Godmother, <3 Are you a deluxe member? If so, I would love to have the enchanted train station wallpaper for my train station room. :) If not, I don’t mind. :) Also, ( I hope I’m not asking for to much) I have been looking for the ancient civilization wallpaper( for my concert hall) and the rare movie screen( for my movie theater) for a super long time in the curio shop, but I never came across it. If you don’t have it, or if you don’t want to give your’s up, that’s totally alright. :) THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!! :D You are very sweet.

Becky71W

Yes I am Deluxe and will send you anything you’d like. I also have the movie screen.

Becky71W

If you want anymore of the Train theme let me know.

OOPS! Sorry, I forgot to give you my user name: princessofpiano88

Dear Webkinz Fairy Godmother, :D <3 <3 <3 Are you a deluxe member? If so, I want the spring sparkle dress, and the striped newsy hat. If not, that’s ok. :) Thank you in advance! :D You’re so kind.

Becky71W

Yes I am and as soon as you accept my friend request I will get those sent to you.

shy__suzy22

Hi Becky! It’s me (again) lol! And I was just wondering what happened to my friend’s gift? Not to be a nudge; but would it be here soon? I know I think I have used up my wishes, but if you could just send those, all my wishes wil be complete. :D And btw, just as a refresher, I wished for WZ, Army, and the DJ with the muic notes coming out of them. And the user was Monsterjamc. Thanks again and I don’t mean to be like a nudge. Talk to you soon! P.S Thank you so much for all that you have done for the Webkinz Users and basically for everyone you meet! It really means a lot! Thanks so much for being so awesome, Becky. Your friend, karategirl0222 ;{D

Becky71W

I’m sorry but I don’t have any of those items. Is there anything else your friend is looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.