♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi Miss Becky!! My username on webkinz is pinkpoodle878182. If you have any piece of scuba outfit, I would LOVE it!!! ty so much for listening. -pink

Becky71W

Do you want the complete Suba outfit?

shellzcuda

Good Morning Webkinz Fairy Godmother, Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for making my wish come true!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes! What an absolutely incredible surprise! This might just be the best day ever in Webkinz World! Thank you again for being so magical! Shell

Becky71W

You are very welcome! Have a Magical Webkinz Day : )

Becky71W

You are very welcome and yes a thank you is all I want : )

OceanStar

Becky- Wow, thank you so much!! Those items are amazing and they definitely helped with my wishlist!!! Thanks again so much!!! I sent a card because I didn’t think you’d need anything that I could give you. Thank you!!! ~~Θcean§tar

You seem so nice Becky! :) My current wishes are: Candy Dreamland Dress, Deep Dish Plane, Chef Gazpacho Wallpaper, Maple Syrup Fountain and Fairy Den Sofa. My username is catcass9 and I have sent out a friend request. Thanks! :) ~Strawberry

Becky71W

Thank you and sent the dress, plane and fountain. Enjoy your wishes : )

Becky71W

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a movie date tonight with my BFF, so If I don’t get any wishes sent out today, I will get to it tomorrow. Just so that I don’t have to wait on some to except my friend request please go ahead and send me one at KinzMystery. At time of this message I have wishes ready to be sent out but the hold up is waiting for some of you to except friend request. I like to keep things going so I don’t forget who I still need to send to. Also If your WW user is different on here please let me know at time of wish. Thanks to all my little Webkinz Fairy’s for being patient. As much as you want your wishes now, I want to get you your wishes sent. Also to make it easier on your Fairy Godmother when you submit your wish please be specific, don’t just say you want clothes, I have lot’s of clothes but not going to send just anything. You need to give name of item ie: Fairy Den Dress or WZ Jeans etc. Nick names are fine too, ie: Wacky or Slips etc. Hope this isn’t confusing for anyone. Want to keep this fun for you as well as for myself : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.