♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

And, if I am allowed to make more wishes, I would love Wacky Zingoz jeans, the Orange Army shirt, and the Elf hat (the rare one, not the one from the elf outfits a couple years ago) If I can’t ask for more stuff, that’s okay, though, because I LOVE the stuff you already sent me. PS You might want to read the dates on my posts so you know which ones I posted before you sent me stuff and which ones I posted after you sent me stuff. The other posts were before, but this one and the one before it are after.

Hi, it’s me again! I just thought I’d let you know that if you ever get another pair of Wacky Zingoz jeans, you should send them to my brother. He loves anything to do with Zingoz, and his username is yellowlover4. Thanks again! The witch hat is AWESOME! The Super Bed will be awesome too, after I decide which one I should get ;)

Hi, I have wanted the Heart Warming Tub psi since I was a little girl, but never got it! I still want one, but I doubt that you have one, if you do, though, GREAT, MY ALL TIME WISH WILL BE GRANTED, LOL! My UN is cutie2970 :) THANKS! Plmk! :)

Becky71W

I have one left with your name on it. So as soon as you accept my friend request I will send it to you : )

Hello Becky. I really hope my last thank you post went through!! Just in case it didn’t I just wanted to say thank you so so much for making my little cousin’s dream come true!! And for all that you’ve done for me!! I understand if you can’t or don’t want to grant anymore of my wishes, but I thought I would try and see if you might have any of these certain items I’m looking for. They are: Dog Sled Bed (Holiday Husky), Candy Cane Canopy Bed (Minty Reindeer [not the Wintermint Reindeer; because I know that's really rare]), Starlight Mint Sofa (Sweet Tooth Tiger), Country Banjo Stage (Rockerz Horse), Rockerz Fox Outfit, Log Lodge Pool (Signature Beaver), or Bamboo Chute Slide (Signature Panda). If you have any of these, that would be soooo wonderful!! But I understand if not. I will be more than happy to send over items to you in return!!!! Thanks you SO much!! Have a wonderful day!!

Becky71W

Just to let everyone know I am out of Plumpy, WZ Jeans, Emo, Shuts and Orange Army.

Becky71W

And now the Candy Dreamland Dress too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.