♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

epicshine

i just wanted to say THANK YOU for brightening up people’s days. i just stumbled upon this forum! as i said before in my comment( I’m not sure if it showed up) could you possibly get me the candy dress, the merry melodies hat, sail hat, orange army, or cat outfit? Thanks so much for doing this! even if you don’t send me anything, it warms me inside knowing that many people have benefitted from your generosity! it is rare that someone does something like this, and we all appreciate it! if you choose to send me anything, my username is epicshine. thanks!

epicshine

thanks so much!! i can’t express my gratitude in words XD

shy__suzy22

Hi! You were the person I traded with, for the plumpy? (talking to epicshine btw) and i was wondering if u could trade me them back? Thanks. I cant seem to find them again. You can have your stuff back as well. I’m sure you will find them again! Thanks, karategirl0222

epicshine

sure thing! i will meet you asap to give them back! i don’t know when i will be online next but when i am then and you are online at the same time, i will trade them back!

epicshine

hey becky did you see my other comments? i just wanted to say thanks again!

shy__suzy22

Hi! (AGAIN lol) I was wondering if u had any extra plumpy, because I got scammed out of them! I really do feel bad asking for so much stuff, and if you dont want to you dont have to. Thanks again for all that you do and have done! It’s greatly appreciated. Your friend, karategirl0222

epicshine

i am so sorry that you feel like i scammed you. i will give them back asap!

Becky71W

Sorry you got scammed. But I don’t have anymore Plumpy’s Glasses.

katyloomeme

Hey becky, do you have a candy dress for my friend? her user is kapooe. ill make sure she sends a thank you. well thanks my friend will love it!

epicshine

kapooe is my friend too! lol

Becky71W

Sorry hun, but I am all out of those dresses. Is there any other dress she is looking for? I do have other kinds.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.