♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

nuggets1

Hello Becky. Ive been trying to thank you but I dont know if my post loaded. Thank You for the Awesome gifts! :D

Becky71W

You are welcome and yes I seen your post : )

Becky I was just wondering if you have a vampiress costume because my friend Ebony has it and I want to match her because she is very nice to me :). Goodluckcharlie90

OceanStar

Becky- Thank you so much for the gifts you sent me 3 weeks ago!! (lol) We were away and I couldn’t access Webkinz. But thanks, I hope you didn’t think I was ignoring you (I would never do that!!) Thank you again!!

Becky71W

No never thought that and you are welcome : )

Hi, do you happen to have the Scientist outfit? I have been looking for it forever.

Becky71W

What is your WW user name?

I just went all the way back to my request and saw they didn’t post my thank-you…again…and I’m not sure who sent it anyway. :) So, thank you whoever sent me the beautiful wallpaper, my bathroom is finally complete!!!!! <3

Becky71W

It was Dogfish who sent you the wallpaper.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.