♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

FrankBolton

Becky your soooooooooo nice ! ! ! If you could e- store points would be my wish ! Even if you don’t send me them i’ll still like you. ! ! ! ! UN FrankBolton

Becky71W

Well thank you Frank, glad you will still like me even though I won’t be sending any eStore points. Now If you want to wish for something Kinzpostable you just let me know ; )

Hello Becky! I finally adopted a new pet, and was able to send you two pairs of shuts as well as a pair of wings! Hope you can grant wishes with them sometime soon! I’ll keep a lookout for some more: I just traded for another pair of wings a few minutes ago, and I’ll send that over to KinzMystery tomorrow! ~helloprettypanda~ :)

pransser

@Becky: response to somewhere back on page 165, i don’t think i have any zum or hamster stuff, but i will look for some and send right to you. (: won’t have computer access until thursday, but i’ll give it a go then! (:

Becky71W

Please don’t feel that you have to send me anything. I just threw that out there in case anyone felt the need to send me a gift.

Madukayil

Hello again dearest fairy godmother! Might I make another wish? If this isn’t granted, I understand, and its absolutely fine. If it is possible for me to make another wish, then I would like to wish for any of the following items: cat costume, swirling leaf tiara, amethyst princess dress, candy dreamland dress, or WZ Jeans. I understand those are a lot of items, but I am not asking you to grant all of them: that’s near impossible! If you have any of them, even just one, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the stargazing deck again: I posted a few thank-you’s here and there, but I guess they haven’t went through yet. Oh, and I had wanted to tell you: I traded the stargazing deck for a pair of white wings: my first time ever in the trading room!! I noticed that someone needs them, and you ran out, so I will get that over to you as soon as I can. Do I send them to KinzMystery? Thanks for everything, fairy godmother. GIANT HUGS for everything you do! –Maddie

Becky71W

I had other wishes for the Star Gazing Deck too but I sent you my last one. I hope they gave you more than those wings for that PSI as It is way more valuable than those wings. I would rather you keep your items that I gift you but you are free to do with them as you please. I am out of those clothing items you asked for. When I get more I will let you know.

Madukayil

Fairy godmother, I don’t mind at all that you don’t have the clothing I requested. I’m not much of a clothing person anyways, but one of my fashionista friends, who isn’t allowed to have her own webkinz newz account, absolutely loves collecting clothing. Thanks for trying though, I do appreciate it. As for the stargazing deck, I traded that to the same friend, who offered to trade me wings, as well as some psi for it. To be honest, I felt like I needed to give you something back that you would use, and I wasn’t sure how to do that, until I saw that post about you running out of white wings. And I did get some psi I was looking for, so it was a win-win situation. I’m not sure if the wings helped at all, but I’m just hoping they did. And if you would like me to keep those items instead, I sure will do that. Either way, all the items you sent me are absolute keepers! :) Thanks again so much! I also really appreciate you sending me the starry slumber theme, even though I was only expecting the bed. Thanks again so very much for everything, and I will be gone for a few days, but when I get back, I’ll be sending you some other items that may help grant wishes. :) –Maddie <3

Hi, Fairy Godmother. I would like to trade my Burger Costume in return for Pink Explorer Outfit and Cat Costume Outfit, as those are my dreams! Thank you, you’re amazing!

yellowam

hey freeze its ranger! cool user on here btw

Becky71W

This isn’t a trading forum. I have lots of Cheese Burger Costumes. And I can grant your wish for the Pink Explorer Outfit. What is your WW user?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.