♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Dearest Becky71W, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE STUFF I WISHED FOR!!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY! :D Now my train station and movie theater are COMPLETE, thanks a lot to you. Lots of love, sweetcupcake16

Becky71W

You are so welcome : ) Let me know If you have any more wishes : )

ibot01

hello Fairy Godmother, ibotbur here again with a request, I would love the space shuttle. thank you again whether you have it or not. you give us a chance to wish . have a great day !! ibotbur p.s please friend me

Becky71W

Hope you like the Space Shuttle and extras ; )

Serena100

Oh, Becky. You are the most amazingly generous person ever!!! I was totally surprised by another wonderful package withi 2 items from the list I sent you on August 9 when I finally logged on this evening. Today was our wedding anniversary, and I didn’t get on my accounts until after we went out to dinner to celebrate. I can’t believe that you sent two of my biggest wants on the day of our anniversary. They will always be extra special. Thank you sooo much for sending the Spider Dining Table and Winter Fun Zingoz. They are both incredible items. If by any chance you ever do have any extra parts of the B&W Cat Costume, that is another of my dreams which I have never been able to trade for. You have so many requests for that, I don’t imagine you could possibly have enough to go around. I really would love it if you would let me know of some things you would like, either for yourself or others, and if I have or can get them, I’ll send them to you. Please – I sincerely want to send you some things, but don’t want to clutter up your dock with guesses..

Becky71W

I am in the process of getting all my cat costumes all on one account so I can see how many I have before gifting them out. If you are one of the lucky who gets this valuable costume lets keep it on the down low ; ) I don’t want anyone to get their feelings hurt If they didn’t get one. I wish I had unlimited supplies of everything but I don’t : ( Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary : )

tayanader

Becky, thank you!!!!

Becky71W

You are very welcome : ) Let me know If you have any more wishes : )

cuddlyfur1

Becky thanks so much! you have been a great fairy godmother! I am really happy with my gifts you have given me! I used my three wishes so someone else can use theirs! Becky, you are really awesome and i don’t know how to repay you! thanks!!!

Becky71W

You are very welcome. And also there is no wish limit : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.