♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

shellzcuda

Hi Becky, I am so grateful for the wishes you granted me earlier. I was just wondering if you have the jellybean jars from the jellybean games at the seasonal parties. If you do I would appreciate any that you could send my way. The only one I have is from Halloween. Also there are a few PSI that I have been looking for for a while:Oceans Emerald Side Table Set, Golden Chariot Bed, Pom Pom Pattern Rug, Lovely Tree Swing, Poolside Sunning Chair, Speedy Jungle SUV and the Haunted Dog House. I know many others have said this in their own way, and I wanted to be sure I said it too “You are the most magical Kinz of them all!” Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making so many Kinz dreams come true. Hugs, Shell

Becky71W

I have the Poncho Jelly Beans from the Today’s Activities Guess the Jelly Beans. They are decoration and not edible and the jar is really cute.

shellzcuda

Thanks so much for the PSI that you sent! There are so many adorable PSI and so many people won’t trade them…let alone give them away and expect nothing but a thank you in return. Your kindness and generosity continue to amaze me. Thank you so much for doing all that you are doing!! I have the Poncho Jelly Beans, thanks, (my Dad won them for me, he calls me his “Shelly Bean” which is why I was looking for the other jars too). Thanks again and please let me know if there is some way I can return your kindness. Have a magical day! Shell

Hi again! Is it possible to send kinzcash? If it is I would really like some if you have extra. I didn’t realize how much these room themes cost. Thanks for everything!!!! I am enjoying all my gifts :)

Becky71W

I can send you any Wshop theme you want and I am Deluxe so any of those themes too.

Oh also if kinzcash is sendable then my friend said he would like some too. His username is Pawprit2000 and I think he was on here before. Thank you!!!!!

Becky71W

That would be amazing If they made It to where you could transfer kinzcash between accounts. They did it for eStore points so I don’t know why they aren’t doing it for Kinzcash.

Artisticat

Yeah, I wish there was an option to add Kinzcash in the Trading Room to sweeten the deal for trading (They have that in trading devices on other games I play). Also, it would be great to be able to send KinzCash to friends who are trying to complete a theme or something, so you can just send them the money in the trading room and they can buy the pieces themselves instead of you trying to send them 3 pieces at a time. (Or even accidentally sending them a piece they already have). Being able to add KinzCash to your package in the KinzPost would be great as well!

estherfluffy

Thank you SO VERY MUCH! for the around the world plane psi! I couldnt find it anywhere! Can I make just one more wish for my brother plz? His account is davidmama3. He would really like a piece of priceless clothes, any kind. Again, thank you so much and I hope you have the very best day!

Becky71W

I’m not sure what all is priceless, I don’t keep up with values that much. So If you can give me some ideas that would be great.

Hi, Becky, It’s me again, and I was wondering if I could make another wish? I really need pink high heel sandals, they are DELUXE (UGH), Lace Up Boots, they are retired but they are brown with some white fluff laced around them :). Also I was wondering if maybe I could get wings, the white ones. Thank you sooo much!! If you don’t have these that’s fine too! I can send you some stuff as a thank you gift. You are awesome! BTW my user is wildpuppiessk8

Becky71W

I know I have some of those boots but will have to search for them on my other account. If you can think of anything else you need in the mean time let me know : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.