♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Becky71W

Yeah! OK, sorry I did back to anyone yesterday, I was sick. First things first, my new account is KinzMystery. I am trying to add friends that I already know. And only 8 invites can be out at a time so If I haven’t sent you one yet, you can wait on me or just go ahead and send me the friend invite. I except all invites. I am going to try and just stick to my own forum so If you are wanting something please come here and tell me what you wish for. I know in the past I have kept an eye on everyone’s wish list but not going to be doing that anymore, since I have my own forum. It get’s to be overwhelming when I have to check around everywhere. Hope everyone understands and thanks for stopping by. Can’t wait to here everyone’s wishes and making them come true.

Hello Becky! :) You are so generous! xoxo There is quite a bit I have been desperately seeking for quite some time. (Mostly AP and psi.) So, here’s a few of the items, and if you have any, I’d be happy to try and work something out for them. For psi, I need: Cherryblossom loveseat, Chic wardrobe, Cotton candy closet, Sizzling seat, Fabled fireplace, any of the new dragon statues (Friendly, harmony, and zen), and any of the valentine pets psi. I know it’s alot, but I’ll be happy to work something out with you if you have any of it. UN: crescentcandy Thanks!

Becky71W

OK, was able to grant 3 of your wishes. Fabled Fireplace, Friendly Dragon Stone Statue and the Lovely Stained Glass Window (I think that is a Valentine PSI). At the moment I don’t have any of the others. Only payment I ask is just a thank you here, that way I know you have received your items. If you have any other wishes just let me know : ) Hope you enjoy your items.

Becky71W

I am now open for business and granting wishes!!!

Hey there Becky. Thanks for everything. I am working on 3 rooms at the moment, so any help would be appreciated. Dinosaur room, I’m actually working on two of these. One for each of my boys (who now have their own accounts so I don’t lose anything else pink, lol). An Autumn/Fall room, I have seating and tables, mainly looking for windows, a bed, fridges, or whatever else. Also working on a Halloween room, I have a bed and windows, mainly looking for fridges, wall decor (other than the stickers, I have plenty of those), and other furniture. Also looking for deluxe clothes Glittering Evening Gown, Rainbow Hat, Samurai Helmet, Patriotic Top Hat. Thanks for looking and offering! ~MORHB~

Becky71W

Hi MORHM, I don’t have any holiday Wshop stuff except some Haunted House Halloween walls and floors, not sure what year. What I have are PSI’s, Promo Items (clothes, furniture and objects) and some retired clothing. I most likely have items now that you had asked for before. I just don’t remember what. So If you remember what those were that would help me out a lot. I know I can hook you up with the Glittering Evening Gown for sure. And on the PSI’s if you know the actual names of them (not what pet) that would help out a lot as well. Also the actual name of any other item you are looking for. Hope I’m not confusing you. Trying to make it easy for everyone. Thanks a bunch : )

Ok got ya. Thanks for what you have sent to far. I would love some walls and flooring for a halloween room and the glittering evening gown, please. I am looking for fridges with holiday themes, Easter, St. Patricks Day, and Halloween or from Jumbleberry Fields. I was also interest in the Blooming Garden Shed (came with mystery bags) . Gamers room from TC series 1. Still need the Backgammon galore chair X2, Chair of hearts, Checkmate tv and Game under glass dining table. PSI I am looking for are Homemade carrot juicer (Holland lop bunny), Fresh fall perch (autumn owl), Sturdy stone lantern (bull terrier), Forest floor trapdoor (earth fawn), Lovely tree swing (love puffin), Acorn bbq (chipmunk), and Great gorilla hanging chair (gorilla). Lastly anything that gives you food. Not seeds though, I have my seed collection completed. Well, except for the wacky gumdrops, but I don’t think they are sendable. Things like the lemonaid maker, smoothie maker, stuff like that. Thanks for any and all help. ~MORHB~

Quick question. Is it easier for you if I reply to you here, or to the forum so it goes to the last page? LMK thanks. ~MORHB~

Becky71W

I go through the forum so which ever is easier for you. I want to try and answer everyone whether I have their wish or not. And I will get to work on that, I do have some of your wishes.

Thanks for everything Becky. You are awesome! I was kind of wondering if you had anymore of the Gamers Room items or the shed from mystery bags? If not I was going to ask around, but I didn’t want to get duplicates. PLMK. ~mom~ PS. if it’s not too much to ask, do you happen to have an extra Cancer sign telescope? That is one of my sons’ signs and he would like me to get him one. Thanks again.

Becky71W

Hi MORHB, Yes I still have the Cancer Telescope, If you still need it. I don’t have any of the sheds. The only other gamers furniture I had wasn’t on your list so I assumed you didn’t need those.

dub

Oh sorry I forgot, my username is dubdub4. Thx!

Becky71W

Sent you Plumpy’s glasses, enjoy. Let me know if you have any more wishes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.