♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

greyfurby

hey becky i need scuba and witch, i cant find out if you are answering me or someone else, if you answer please say greyfurby, thanks

Becky71W

I had replied to your brother I think. I told him the both of you were making me dizzy. One post will say you need scuba and witch and then the next post will say that you don’t need it and then again you need it and then you say you don’t again.

pieme8

Hi!! Wow you have lots of pages! I wished here a while ago and thank you again by the way :) If you have one, I really need a promo money slide. It’s the new one. Is there any way I could trade for it if you do? If you are getting it in soon please lmk cause I have lots to trade!!! This is not a wish since I already received three from you!!! You just seem to have everything, so I thought you might also have this. Thanks!!!

Becky71W

No I don’t have that yet and It may be until the end of next month that I will get new items in. I have my sons Birthday in 3 weeks and his gift list keeps getting bigger and bigger, LOL. So I have nothing from August yet. But when I get new stuff I will announce it in the tag.

Becky71W

I re-read your post and there isn’t a wish limit. The only thing I had said about 3 is that I want everyone to get at LEAST 3 wishes. But not a limit of 3. So If and when I get that slide there will be no trading here.

LambTyler

Hi Becky! I’m back, you probably didn’t know I was gone lol but I am back now. I had a lot of e-mails and tried to make sense of what was going on here. Did you get some new items? I think you mentioned something about Christmas and Halloween (or is that just psi?) Can you please let me know cause there are still a few Christmas items I need, even though I don’t want to ask for more for you. Thanks, LT

Becky71W

Yes Christmas and Halloween items and PSI’s

LambTyler

Oh ok! Thank you for telling me! Let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you! LT

greyfurby

hi there i need scuba and witch please, thanks again, username is greyfurby

clarissais93

awwwww my posts arn’t coming through……. i will ask one more time for the stuff i want…… den dress and candy dress and a roller coaster….THANKS A TON!!! Check out my forum plz!!!

Becky71W

They are posting and I keep replying that I don’t have any of those items.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.