♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

kerley10

Hi Fairy Godmother! I would really like the science goggles, witch hat, and vampires veil. Please and Thank you!! You’re the best!!

Lee866

Hey Becky! How are you, fairy godmother? I came by to say thank you for the Doggy Diving Pool; it looks great in my Pool Party room! Sorry for the late thank-you though, I had a few issues IRL but they’re better now thankfully c: I would also like to wish for a few other PSI, if that’s okay. I’ll follow the format of my other post, because again I know these items are kind of uncommon :c I would really love to have the Summer Watering Hole, Prehistoric Pond, Fifteen Minutes Mic, Reggae DJ Booth or an Alpine Cave in my collection. I understand if you don’t currently have these items and that’s totally fine. Thank you so much for everything you do, Becky, and have a great week ♥ -Lee

clarissais93

hey again i need any promo at all!! THANKS my user is the same.

shy__suzy22

Oh! Whoops forgot to tell you that I sent you 2011 holiday slippers and the Easter Egg shoes. Two holiday things I loved, and I hope you enjoy them! Just a little thank you gift :-D Alsox what where those glasses that you were wearing at the party? They were really cute! Thanks again Wonder Woman! Hahaha Love, karategirl0222

Becky71W

Thank you for the gifts and thank you for having me at your party. Those are the Squiggly Glasses.

shy__suzy22

Hiya, yet again lol. I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done and for putting up with me especially (haha) And I also wanted to thank you for coming to my party! I CAN’T believe you actually came! Sorry you couldnt say what you wanted to tho, cuz unfortunately I’m not deluxe. :/ ANYWAYS, I was wondering if I could get just one more little wish? I got hacked AGAIN, but luckily only my Plumpy was stolen. So if you could send me those or if you are out of them; anything is fine really, I’ve been enough trouble. And one last thing? About my BFF Karalove01 and/or Karalove52502, she requested the Rockerz pink feather neon tutu, and I already sent her it. But if you still want to send that to her, that’s fine. I was just letting you know. Sorry and thanks again!!! Love, karategirl0222 and Monsterjamc

Becky71W

Yes sorry I am out of Plumpy’s Glasses. And thanks for helping out, that was very generous of you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.