♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Tiffersneeze

Hi Fairy Godmother, my name is Tiffany, I have been a part in Webkinz World for about 5 years now, I left 3 years and just now have came back, while I have been back I’m in search of the CHARM TIARA. I’ve been wanting this item for years, I just can’t seem to get it nor find it commonly. If you could help I would be so grateful if not that is always fine! Thank you so much. :)

markg97

Hi Becky, I gave the Neo Gothic Piano to my sister she wanted it for a room, so I will not send it back to you but she does say Thank You (I told her where I got it from) and please just keep a look out for the other wishes I asked for. Thanks a million for all you do.

Becky71W

Will do and tell your sister I said she is very welcome.

Thank you again for everything!!! You are an awesome friend to have and I am glad to have you as one. Do you happen to have a Big Pile of Kinzcash Slide, Rocky Trail Zipline, Sailor’s Suit Dress, Alpine Cave, Nomad Tent, or Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed? If you have all of them that would be AWESOME if not whatever you send would be great! Thanks again. ~Strawberry

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have all of them but did have 2. Enjoy : )

dub

Becky omg!!! I thought it was just a slide at first, but I love how you see the pet going up the rainbow too!!! It matches perfectly with my new caterpillar’s room : D Thank you soooo much!!!! -dubdub4

ibot01

Dear Becky71W, this is ibotbur but I am not writing for me, but for my sisters and brother. I showed them my wonderful prizes and they want to ask for a prize. I have told them not to be greedy and they have picked 2 things each. 1, tobibur wants a spellbinding fireplace and the ming empire dresser, she is the smart sister. 2. duckmonkey1 would like the slippery ice patch and the ancient civilization chariot , the goofy one of us all. 3. xoxpiexox would love the stardust sandbox and the green safari suv, don’t let the name fool you, she is naughty one. 4. karatebattlestarso wants the nursey crib and the cheery dreams bed, my lazy sister. 5.junglelady01 wants the beaver lodge bed and any thing jungle, loves the jungle. fantasia would love you to pick something very girly, she is our princess and the baby. thank you in advance for any wish you can grant. a real fairy godmother makes them so excited. p.s. wish I could help you take care of your pets while you are working on wishes.

Becky71W

The only thing I have out of all those items is the Nursery Crib. Most of those I haven’t heard of. I will send you the Crib and then you can pass it to you sister. And then you can tell your siblings to wish again. And list more than 2 items each next time.

ibot01

Dear fairy godmother, thank you for the nursery bed. This time I will list their wishes without all the extra words. If you have them I will pass them on. !st if you would like some extra wacky zingoz 600 point trophys , let me know. I know some people can’t get them. Our list is : spiderweb window , ghostlygrand piano, giant spider dining table, shrubbery sleeper bedlemon lime time clock, yellow & blue grandfather clock, any of the mauna loa lamps, game time canopy lamp, game piece poster bed, game board wall clock, Chinese checkers side table, backgammon galore chair, or any of the gamer room furniture , w have the floor and walls. thank you in advance for taking the time to answer me . hope you have a great weekend. let me know if you are looking for a certain item and I will check my stuff for you. ibotbur

Becky71W

OK, I do have some of those. If It’s OK I will just send them to you and then you can distribute them to your sisters and brother.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.