♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

shy__suzy22

OK I SWEAR this this is the last time I will bother you! Just wondering if you had any slides, any eStore things that are sendable, promo items, Rockerz pink neon feather tutu, retired psi, any cool dresses, any of the Rockerz hats (reggae, purple puppy hat, etc.) or anything else that you are willing to send. Just thought I would get my final wishes out there, and not bother you any longer. :-) XOXOXOXOXO, karategirl0222 P. S , you’re the best! Millions of pleases and thank you’s! xoxoxo

Becky71W

I do have some slides and promo, which are you looking for? And do you just want those pieces of Rockerz clothes or would you like the complete outfits? Sorry I like specifics and actual names of items. Just takes out the guess work and makes my job easier. Thanks : )

dancer99

becky71w, I may be asking too much of you and I feel bad asking, but do you by any chance have the sailor dress hat and shoes??? I have been looking for ages. i saw all the wonderful things you have granted to others is so…….nice of you!!!! I cant describe it!!!! my username is greyhound02. thank you so much. ~dancer

dancer99

becky71w, I may be asking too much of you and I feel really bad asking, but do you by any chance have the sailor dress hat and shoes??? I have been looking for ages, and I hope you see my message for all the wonderful things you have granted to others is so…….nice of you!!!! I cant describe it!!!! my username is greyhound02. thank you so much. ~dancer

Tiffersneeze

Hi Fairy Godmother, my name is Tiffany I have been a part of WW for 5 years and got off of WW for 3 years, I have just came back in my return I have been searching for the CHARM TIARA. I have been looking for this for years now and just not have found it or anyone that would be willing trade it with me. If you could grant me this wish I would be so grateful if not, thank you so much for your time. My Username is: tiff74737

Tiffersneeze

Hi Fairy Godmother, my name is Tiffany I have been a part of WW for 5 years and got off of WW for 3 years, I have just came back in my return I have been searching for the CHARM TIARA. I have been looking for this for years now and just not have found it or anyone that would be willing trade it with me. If you could grant me this wish I would be so grateful if not, thank you so much for your time. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.