♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hey Becky! I know you have granted too wishes of mine, but I was gonna ask for a psi outfit if you had it? I really wanted the rockerz bunny outfit(Hip Hop Bunny). Thank you Becky again! Your awesome! I love my emo, witch, and elf! Thank you!!

clarissais93

Hey i see you are on right now please i really need some promo. I have a friend on right now that needs some if you can thanks!!

Becky71W

What kind of Promo are you looking for. Not trying to be difficult but I will only send out specific items that are requested. I’m not going to just send out random items. I want people to ask for items they really want, not random items so they can trade for something else. Not saying that is what you are doing but I know for a fact some people are. And once I gift an item everyone is free to do with it as they please. But I would rather everyone wish for items they really want to have and keep. When people ask for Priceless and Promo just so they can use it for trading purposes it takes from the ones who actually want those items to have and keep because I ran out because I gave what I had to the selfish people who only want it for trading. Hope you understand and this message is for everyone. And I’m not implying in anyway that is what you (clarissais93) are doing, just wanted you to understand why I won’t send random items out.

Hey Becky!!! I was wondering if you had, Ossilily Seeds, , or Candy Cane Seeds, Crimson Red Outfit (Red Panda PSI, I RLY want) Thank you beckyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonphase417

<3 hey thx for the gift! now EVERYBODY wants my wings lol but here is some other stuff i want…….. [DJ any kind] {sparkely or slips shoes} and lastly……….. shuts! its moonphase417 and thx again! <3 <3 <3

LesMisLover

hey moonphase! i am Kaula4571 : ) anyway, to fairy god mother: would i be able to have some priceless or promo, or if you don’t have any more then rockerz zebra shoes pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!! username is Kaula4571

Becky71W

What priceless or promo you looking for? And do you just want the Rockerz Zebra shoes or the whole outfit?

dancer99

becky71w, I may be asking too much, but by any chance have the sailor dress hat and shoes??? I have been looking for ages. i saw all the wonderful things you have granted to others is so…….nice of you!!!! I cant describe it!!!! my username is greyhound02. thank you so much. ~dancer

Becky71W

I’m out of the hats but sent you the dress and shoes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.