♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cat161161

dear webkinz fairy godmother I REALLY like to have the rest of the new room stuff to finsh my room the stuff is the astral wonders window the past dust desk the starrynight grandfather clock the starrynight rug the sweet slumber bgd the past dust desk chair thank you so much from cat1611

Becky guess what! I met someone in the trading room and they said you can sell things for kinzcash! Is that true? If so where do you sell them? And finally can me and my friend please have a good selling thing that you don’t mind getting rid of? Sorry to ask for things just to sell them : ( Thanks again and again for everything you send everyone!!!! -prettykitties11

Artisticat

Hey there! This is where the WShop is awesome, because there’s a button near the bottom right above the “Check Out” button of it that says “Sell Items.” You click that, and you can sell up to 9 items, click the “Sell Items” button, and then put 9 more items on there! And if you ever put an item there you don’t want to sell, you can always click the “Remove” button bellow the item. Hitting the “x” button to close the WShop or the “Cancel” button also works, but you’ll have to start all over instead of just removing that one item. Be careful when selling though, you don’t want to accidentally sell a retired, rare, exclusive, pet specific item (PSI) or any item like that! I remember my little cousin had done that a few times and it only gives you a little bit of KinzCash or so to sell a PSI, so it’s definitely not worth it. I just put an retired exclusive item that’s worth a lot to trade to check and see what I could get, and it only sells for 250KC. A good tip you can go by until you know the values of items is to only sell items that you can buy from the WShop back to the WShop so you don’t accidentally sell something really valuable. Trading the good items instead is fun! Just make sure you get a fair deal. ^^ Also, an item that gives a ton of KC to sell would be the Colossal Movie Screen or the Theater Screen. It sells for 20,000 KC! Which I think is the most you can ever get from selling something back to the WShop. I hope this information helps! Have a nice day. :D

crissy135

Hey Arti! Thanks for the info- I learned not to sell stuff unless its cowboys boots or stuff you get a lot of. HOWEVER, I need a movie screen, not to sell but to put in my movie theater on the new account, someone offered me some to sell a while back while working on the neon tutu combos, but I said no. Now I need one for real- let me know if you know of anyone who might share one with me- thanks as always:) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Artisticat

Yeah. Although I accidentally sold an item I had 4 of and it’s apparently a highly wanted item in the trading room, and now I only have 1. Shoot! But things like the Balloon Dart Hoodie and stuff I sell. I think I had over 20 at one point lol. And Dogfish is the one that gave me a Colossal Movie Screen long ago. I’ve seen Becky give Movie Screens to those looking for it (To sell or to have for their rooms) in this forum. I’m sure if you ask her she’ll let you know if she can give you one or not as a wish. ^^ (I’m actually not sure how many she has left at this point)

cutie135

Thanks I am saving my wish because I am not ready for it yet. I found on the new account a golden lab that my cousin named after my dog who is no longer with us. I loved her very much and got super sad when I saw the pet. I want to do some research and figure out a really special outfit to dress this pet in. That will be my wish when I figure it out- but thank you anyhoo! If I get a movie screen for the theater that’s cool, if not, I will put a tv in there haha- and yeah, I sell those hoody’s too and if I get one more pair of rainbow flip flops on wheel of wow, just……….just……..sigh:) Have a great weekend Arti:) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Artisticat

@Cutie/Crissy That’s quite alright to save your wish! A great substitution for a theater screen (For now) would be the Galactic Viewscreen from the Galaxy Theme in the Wshop! It’s only 1875k. I can send it to you, if you want. I also have a Sparkle’s Tiara that I was going to ask if you wanted it the other day. I tried it on my pet and I think it sparkles a little when you wear it. Perhaps you can put it on your dog! I actually asked Becky for some things earlier for my mom’s dog Jasmine to help with her room for the exact same reason (Jasmine is no longer with us). I’m sorry for what you had to go through. At least you can still play with her in spirit on Webkinz, right? Anyway, if you want the screen and the tiara, let me know! And I’ll find something else to add just for something extra. :D Have a wonderful day!

Artisticat

Oh! And I totally forgot to add you can sell stuff from the Kinzstyle outlet as well (Sell it at the WShop) that’s still available there for purchase. Just make sure if you’re selling things from both the WShop and the Kinzstyle outlet that they aren’t seasonal clothes/furniture, because they’ll leave after that season and some of them might be retired afterwards! Like the Halloween and Christmas clothing/furniture.

cutie135

Hey Arti- DF sent a screen- I learned doors are bad things lol…had to redo whole room but it is really cool now. I would love the tiara- I only have the pink WK one I got on a challenge and a paper one I got at a party-sorry to hear about your Jasmine too! It was really weird to find that pet….but I will make it super special! Other than that I am not sure what I need-I did find a scarecrow outfit on one of the pets that has no shoes- if you know which shoes go with it let me know the name please- and I will invite you over to see the madness soon!

Artisticat

@Cutie135 That’s great! And yeah, the screen is huge. I had to make sure it was in a room where one wall didn’t have any doors on it. I’ll gladly send over the tiara with some other things! If you need any more clothes and stuff (For boys or girls) I’ll send some more stuff over! And the scarecrow outfit does not have any shoes with it. It’s just the hat and costume. If you look at a scarecrow in real life, it’s usually just stuffed full of hay with a shirt, a hat, and pants, so it’s perfect as it is! If you want your pet to have shoes, I can look for some that might match if you want me to! Though I’m not sure what would go with it… Also, hopefully when you invite me over I’ll actually have time to go visit. I’ve been a little busy lately.

Serena100

Becky, you are truly a stupendous Fairy Godmother. Thank you, thank you for my latest gift which was a big dream of mine for a long time, and which I never thought I would have. Thanks also for the sweet Anniversary wishes, now buried way back in this thread. If by any chance you are still willing/able to grant yet more wishes, I here is a list of items which I have not yet been able to get. If you would rather gift them to others, that is fine, but here’s the list. B&W Cat – Pants only, WZ Jeans, Fairy Den Dress, Fairy Den Sofa, Fairy Den Toadstool. And once again, please do let me know of some items you can use. I have many extra items from late 2008 to 2012, and would love to send you some things for yourself or so you can continue with your extraordinary generosity. I thought I saw in another post that you would prefer not to have people send random items. If that is wrong, PLMK, as I would love to send you some things, but don’t want to clutter your dock.

Serena100

OMG, Good Fairy, you have knocked my socks off again. Thank you so much for granting two of my wishes from the above list. I appreciate them so much… they will always have a special place in my Fairy Room. I never know exactly where to place my thank you replies to you. For example to get to my post above, I had to scroll back more than 10 pages from the end of the thread. Is there a better place to post where you will be sure to see the answer? My biggest concern is that you won’t see my thank you, so won’t know how much I appreciate what you send. I thought I had posted a thank you on the first page last night, but don’t see it there, not even with ‘awaiting moderation’. Another question: After a reasonable time do you mind if someone repeats a request for an item which you didn’t send? I don’t know whether or not you keep a list of items we have asked for, to possibly send at a later time in case you get a new supply of them. I surely don’t expect that you send everything I ask for – I am exceedingly grateful for your amazing generosity in what you have sent. And I don’t want to bug you if you have a system in place. Thanks for everything.

Becky71W

I’m sorry are you OK? LOL Did you fall on your caboose? I usually get caught up going through the forums when they aren’t working. And your very welcome. I appreciate all your appreciation. Here is a quick tip, If you remember what page your post is on you can change the page number in the address bar. That way you don’t have to scroll back. Unless you want to so you can read the other post.

alexbis10

Hello! i would REALLY LOVE A WITCH HAT OR SWIRL CHARM TIARA OR CAT PIECES! WHATEVER YOU HAVE OF THOSE THREE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! username- alexbis10

clarissais93

Hey everyone please if you have ever gotten anything from Becky please check out my forum called….. A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.