♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

greyfurby

becky, i feel you have never answered me because i am asking for too high of value, i would like a pink tutu, purple sideways hat and please pink dance practice shoes. thanks, your friend -greyfurby

Thank you so much Fairy Godmother. I love, love, love my singing surprise. It is so cute.

Hi!!! You replied under my post, but you said “Hi Missy” so I wasn’t sure if your reply was for me or not. Sorry about the confusion, just wanted to make sure it was/wasn’t me :) Thanks!!! -kitkat =^.^=

sunsurfer

Hi Becky! I finally finally finally got 15 wish coins and do you want anything from the wish machine cause I will get you something and then send it if you need something. I have the very top most amount of wish coins that I need to wish for anything at all!!! I really hope I can give you more things for wishes and for yourself to have cause you gave my sister and me so many pretty clothes and things. You are the best fairy I have ever met, but please don’t tell the other fairies because I don’t want to make them sad!!! -sunsurfer2099

Becky71W

That is so sweet that you want to spend your wish tokens on me but please use them to get yourself something. Between my accounts I have close to 600 wish tokens saved up. And I totally understand about not telling the other fairy’s. Let me tell ya, that Tooth Fairy, when she gets jealous, boy can she be mean, LOL. PS: She likes to bite!!!

Artisticat

Omg that reply made me laugh so much. Becky you’re hilarious! xD

Hello, :D I just received my ticket booth today! THANK YOU A LOT!!! :D

Becky71W

You are very welcome. If you need any more Deluxe items please let me know. I have plenty of kinz cash and I don’t count those items as wishes. So don’t think you can’t make more wishes because you can.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.