♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

chicksrule13

Hi, my best friend birthday92 would love a purple fairy den dress! Thank you so much for making all us webkinz happy! I hope you can grant her wish, thanks!

Becky71W

She already has one. Or I should say I already gave her one, whether or not she still has It I don’t know.

zoeyelmo2

Hi Fairy I would like to thank you for giving people stuff that desire :) i think what your doing is great for new people to webkinz or people that really want something. if you would like to send me some thing what i have always really wanted but could never get is the cloud rainbow ride, the plumpy glasses, and the I think it is called the vampire veil. I rly hope you get back to me I would love it if you did:) and my user for webkinz is zoeyelmo

Becky71W

Do you mean the Over the Rainbow Ride? And I am out of Plumpy’s Glasses.

auntbee

Hi fairy godmother, I would like any of the scuba items or sail items. thank you so much. my user is pegatha53. my title is lil bunny and i so appreciate anything you can send, ty.

kaylalynn538

Hi fairy godmother i want melody really bad I’ve been looking for it for 3 years if i got it i would appreciate it thanks

chicksrule13

Wow, I just want to start off by saying thank you so much for doing this for all of us! I know no one who would do something like this, so you should be sooo proud! If you have any of the following, I would appriciate any of them! They are: black and purple witch hat, plumpy glasses, lily dress, candy dress, melody, or any other priceless clothes. Thanks soo very much again! My user name is chicksrule13. Thank you!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.