♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

BiffBiff9

Hello fairy god mother I really like what you are doing giving free gifts to webkinz. the things that i have always wanted was a candy dress I can never get one, If you by chance had the hockey skates, and the witch hat arête items that I always wanted but I could never get. if you need any help with anything let me no :)

inki14

Thank you Becky!!!! The kinzcash with help me so much with my forum!! How do you have so many screens though?! -Missy <3

Becky71W

You are welcome. I get them from the same person I buy all my items from. She gives a lot of movie screens for that purpose.

Sunny

Thank you so much Becky! You are the greatest! My pet is loving that sweet space age smock! :)

epicshine

hey becky i have one last request and it isn’t for me this time either XD sooo i have a bff who needs plumpy glasses, the swirl tiara, and emo jeans. she hasn’t been too successful on webkinz lately and she has been hacked a few times, so she would really appreciate these items! If you can’t get any of these items(these are her fav) she would like hippo feet or cat feet! thanks again! again, send these items to epicshine…i should be sending you wings and ears and(if i can get it) wz jeans soon! i hope you enjoy the gifts i give you and thanks for everything!

squinn98

hi becky, i am looking for Cats and meows garden signature calico cat signature pet specific i also am looking for is White Bengal tiger signature white tiger crystal fountain, i also would really like the moon fox blue moon lagoon pet specific and i would also like trading cards collectors paradise waterfall and also like the golden glide water slide small golden retriever signature pet and i would really also much like the heart warming tub pet specific love spaniel and i would also love the dolphin fountain from the dolphin and one more thing i would also like very much is the estore happy birthday dress and also the estore make an impression skirt and the estore wellness waterfall well i hope what you have please send to squinn98 thanks so much for reading hope you have some of these squinn98

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.