♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi again Becky. I’m collecting some promo, including gem cars, and I was wondering if you could help me. It’s a really long list, so I’ll just post a few for now. I need: Topaz, aquamarine, alexandrite, and blue zircon gemsters, candy dreamland dress, High heel mobile, vanilla cupcake dress, and deep dish plane. I know it’s alot to ask for at once, but if you could help me with any of it, I’d be very grateful. UN crescentcandy Thanks for all you do, Becky. You’re the tops!

Becky71W

I do have some of your wishes but no Gemsters. And as soon as I get through the forum I will get what I do have sent to you.

cutieny2008

Becky: I can’t say how much your gift brightened my day. Thank you, no one seemed to have those items anywhere! You’re very generous, and there’s honestly not many people who would go out of their way to listen to people’s requests and give away their own things to make others happy. I know the items I wanted were not easy to come by. Thank you again. ~cutie

Becky71W

Thank you and so happy I brightened your day. I was waiting all weekend for you to except my friend request, so I was so excited when you finally did. Enjoy your wishes : )

pony2102

ok sory i just didn’t know what slides and swings and stuff there were but i decided on the orange and yellow water slide ( I don’t know what it’s called though) also anything from the dog theme (don’t know what it’s called) but i only have the couch and the table. thanks so much!

Becky71W

Hi pony2102 still waiting on you to accept my friend request : )

pony2102

ok sory i just didn’t know what slides and swings and stuff there were but i decided on the orange and yellow water slide ( I don’t know what it’s called though) also anything from the dog theme (don’t know what it’s called) but i only have the couch and the table. thanks so much! and sorry if this posts twice!

Becky71W

I have that slide and I picked out a couple other items since you seem not to know the item names. As soon as you except my request I will send.

puppyluver13

Hi! Do you have any psi for trade??? I told my sis I would get her one, but i can’t find any. Can you help me?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks soooo much for the fairy den dress!!! i love it so much!!! you are so kind and generous!!! i was also wondering if you happen to have an extra pair of plumpy glasses that you could give to my little sister. her user is greenhorse77 and she has been looking for them for a long time. she said she has a couple of promo items she’d be willing to trade. i really appreciate everything you’ve done you have been an amazing fairy godmother!!!!!

Becky71W

Hi Puppy, no trading on this forum. But I can help you and your sis. List me a few PSI’s you would like to have, I need the names of the items not the pet. Unless you just don’t know the item name and only know the pet. It will just me take longer because I will have to look it up.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.