♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

bsl207

Hey Fairy God Mother! Thanks for doing this! I really am in need of the Zip Line, Fairy Den Trampoline or the Kinz Cash Slide. If possible, please make my wish come true! Thanks! My user is bsl207.

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have any of the new items yet. Maybe next week but no promises.

tharris147

Hi fairy godmother i would like to thank you so much for everything you have done for everyone on webkinz. I would love sofa of the nile or the bed of the pharoah from the egyptian theme or the sofa or think tank from the science theme. Thank you so much in advance, and thank you from every one on the forum for your generosity. -VLH123

Becky71W

I don’t have any extras on those themes. I had to turn to my personal Fairy Godmother to complete my own collection. So sorry. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

puppyluver13

Hi! I’m adopting a frog, and I wanted to make a lily pad theme room, but they retired it and I was wondering if you had ANYTHING from the theme. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

goldenring

hiya Becky! Its goldenring. If its not to much trouble I was wondering if I could have the purple ball cap and the too cool ball cap I have been wanting thoses! THXS SOO MUCH if u can! my UN is goldenring (I added u on ur KinzMystery account) plz reaspond! :)

Becky71W

The Rockerz Puppy outfit is the only one I don’t have extras on. And the Too Cool Ball Cap is an eStore item and isn’t kinzpostable. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

Psalm104_33

HI Becky! Just wondering if you have the red and white tankini top? Thank you so much my user is Micaela4343

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.