♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Oh my gosh are you sure you don’t need those?! They’re soooo cool!!!! Also if you really don’t mind giving them away then is it okay for me to keep one instead of sell it? Sorry since I know you sent them for me to sell and I will sell both if that’s what you want me to do. I’m not doing anything with them though until I hear back from you on whether this was a mistake or not. Don’t want to be selling something you needed!!! Thanks!!!! -prettykitties11

Becky71W

Oh sure keep or sell. That is an item I still have multiples of. But if you don’t have one for yourself definitely keep one.

Can I please have the fiery flamenco dress? thx

sunsurfer

I got a chocolate couch!!! It looks so funny but now I need a chocolate dog to sit in it and I saw one that my sister showed me. It’s called a mocha pup and it is realllly cute!!! I asked my sister for it for my birthday and she said maybe. If I get it I will name it Becky like you cause you are so nice! Can you please tell the other fairies that I like them too though? Thank you. -sunsurfer(and wildafire)

Becky71W

That is so sweet of you. And I LOVE chocolate too. I told the other Fairy’s that you like them too. And they said to tell you that they like you as well and think you are the sweetest person ever. And they sent you and your sister something from the eStore for being so nice. I have no clue what it is but I hope It is something really cool. Let me know : )

Hi Becky! I don’t want to seem greedy or anything, but I need help. BTW this is wildpuppiessk8 and I have made wishes before (and you granted them thank you SO MUCH!!) I’m not sure if i’m allowed to make anymore wishes, BUT, if I can, I EXTREMELY need neo gothic floor and neo gothic bed. Reason why is I am making a room for my polka dot puppy that I will get next month. I have other neo gothic stuff but this is all I need. Sorry if I seem greedy!! I’m not trying to be…. oh and I just wanted to say you are so awesome!!!! ~wildpuppiessk8

Hi Becky! I don’t want to be greedy or anything so stop me right away if you think so. I love all the gifts you have sent me the bed and table have looked great in my Christmas room! And I love, love, the elf it looks so cute! If you don’t have any of these items it is totally fine I know your really busy. I am looking for the Fun in the Sun Beach Ball Costume, any piece except the head of the cat costume, and the Cotton Candy Hammock. If you don’t have any of these it is completely fine. You don’t have to grant any of these to I don’t want to take away from other peoples wishes. Oh by the way if you need any exclusives I can buy you won and send it. Thanks so much Fairy Godmother!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.