♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

(LOL) Wow You buy stuff for other people. Sooo kind ;) And Girly, don’t you worry bout it! ;) I can list a couple things but I don’t want to sound TOO greedy. Maybe I was wondering if you’d happen to have the Green Swim Suit, ( Top and Bottoms ) Scuba belt, Black Torn, Lilly Pad dress, Candy Kinz PSI, Melody, Fairy den dress, Vampiress, (Veil, shoes and dress) And If u Have none of these, its ok ;) You put a smile to my face anyways :D Becky rocks!!! LOL

Becky71W

Glad you find it funny. I buy for myself but get many extras so I can gift them to others. Thanks

chrissyranch

Oh Becky, You’re awesome. The gifts were adorable!! Thank you so very very much!!! You rock! xoxo chrissysranch

Sunny

Hi Becky, I’m back! :) Any chance you have ANY promo items, glitch items (bunny pjs, squiggly glasses, amethyst dress, etc.), any newer psi, cool trophies. If not, I really will accept anything cool that you think will trade good and is higher in value. :) Thanks a ton in advance you are the bestest of the best! :) You can send to Sportslover1110 I believe we are already added on all your accounts. (Oh I also need rockerz clothes, rockerz psi, estore psi, etc.) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

nerakkaren

Hi thank you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ROYAL STUFF!!! :D My corgi will LOVE them!!! My friend wants the green popstar dress, too. Could you send that too, please?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.