♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LEG11

Hi! I was wondering if you happen to have the thing I’ve seen in the trading room but can never get. I was wondering if you have the Sig. Portuguese water dog’s PSI, the water dog falls. If you don’t, that’s fine. I’m also collecting PSF’s as well, so any of those, please! my un is peachesgush! thnx a lot :)

Becky71W

No, sorry not at this time. Want to try again and wish for something else?

edtf409

Can I please make another wish for a love puppy psi couch? If I can then thank you for listening and I hope you have it!!! If not then please pay no attention to this post. Thanks Becky!!!

sheltie

Hi KinzMystery! I finally finished trading for my old psi wishlist(except for the waffle wallaby psi) and have come out with a new one. If you have any of these psi please let me know. This time I will trade for them though cause I don’t want you to run out of anything. Here is the list: finger painting easel, cocoa power shower, conceal appeal lounger, water dog falls, heartwarming hot tub. These are my top five hardest to find. Please let me know what you want!!! -Petstarz300

Becky71W

I do have 3 of your wishes I just need to get them off another account so I will send them tomorrow.

Hi! Just wanted to know if you are eventually going to get gem cars or if it’s something that you just don’t get in. Thanks!!! -kittyprincess =^.^=

Becky71W

Guess what??? I just got some in and have all colors and flavors, lol. I haven’t announced It yet so you are the first I have told.

Oh goodness Becky! I forgot!! A really good friend of mine needs Plumpy Glasses! I don’t have extras, So, I was wondering if you’d had them :) Her Username is Fever32 :) Thank You so much Becky!! -mamadalmation :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.