♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

typhoon5843

sorry if this is to much to ask of you, but i reallllly need griffin psi! its called the fabled fireplace, and i’ve been looking forever but no one will trade it to me. plz i’m really desperate, i offer swirl or wz if you need any thing in return

Becky71W

What is your WW user? And please there is no trading on my forum. Wishes and gifts only : ) Thank you. And yes I have that to grant your wish, just need to know where to send it.

dancer99

becky thankyou sooooooooo much for the sailor dress and shoes they are so awesome!!!!!!! your so nice and generous!!!!!! ~dancer

Becky71W

You are so welcome : ) And thank you.

pigsrock9876

whoa you must have like the biggest forum out there how are you not out of items yet. you gave me like 10 things awhile back and I am so grateful just came back to thank you again

Becky71W

Because I keep buying more : ) And you’re welcome.

wildafire12

Hi again : ) I am really really really sorry for asking again since I told you I wouldn’t ask anymore. I know you said you had lots of psi left and if you have enough water dog falls I would love one. You said I could wish again but I feel selfish doing it so please forgive and you definitely don’t have to send. The other thing is my sister and one of her friends both want a new promo zipline. Her friend has been here before and her username is howler1010(I think on news it’s dino57 or something on newz though) and you already know my sister’s username. Please don’t think I am selfish!!! If you do I apologize and please then just don’t send. Thank you so incredibly much!!!! -wildafire PS what else can we send to you?

Becky71W

I am almost positive I don’t have the Water Dog Falls but I will check my new stuff.

izzah12

Hello fairy god mother! I just wanted to THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sending me the rockerz cat top, tutu, and shoes! YOU TURLY MADE MY DAY……THANK YOU! I hope im not being greedy, but I need a pair of shuts. If u cant then its NO PROBLEM AT ALL!!! YOU ALREADY DO SOO MUCH FOR ALL OF US! again……THANK YOU SOO MUCH! ~izzah12~ :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.