♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cheekie722

@becky hey, i only needed the pants from that outfit but i was wondering if you had the scuba belt or scientist goggles too by any chance? I’m trying to help my cousin, shes just started playing webkinz again and really wanted those items.

Becky71W

Do you want the full outfits or just the belt and goggles? I went ahead and sent the jeans.

cheekie722

The outfits would be nice if you have extra :). Thanks so much!

cheekie722

Thanks for the mad scientist, love the outfit! If the other outfit is too much thats fine, you dont have to send all :)

gizmo0924

Hiya fairy godmother :p. You wouldnt happen to have any of my wishlist items would you? orange army, elf hat, cat feet, scientist wig, spins, or shuts. I would greatly appreciate it if you had any of these, it would make my year!!!!! Thanks, my username is gizmo0924.

Becky71W

Sent you 3 of your wishes, enjoy : )

wildafire12

Hi Becky71W. This is my first time on newz, and I thought your forum looked interesting. I am so very grateful to you that you are doing this. I really want the new starlight stallion’s psi, but do not have nearly enough to buy the membership. I hope I am not asking too much. That’s the thing I want very most, but if you don’t have it, other things I really want are… candy dreamland dress, over the rainbow ride, and merry melodies hat. Thank you so much again! I hope you don’t mind, I friended both of your accounts, so you wouldn’t have to friend me. My user name is wildafire12 like it is on newz.

Becky71W

Went to send your wishes and you weren’t on my friend list, KinzMystery. So as soon as you accept I will send.

Becky71W

Sent you the Dress and Hat, enjoy : )

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE NICEST MOST GENEROUS WEBKINZ EVER! I AM SO HAPPY AND THE EXTRA WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky71W

Awesome!!! I hope it was something you didn’t already have. I figured what goes better with a pool than a swim suit. Chloe talks very highly of you : ) LMK If you need anything else.

puppyluver13

Hi! Could you help me???? I told my sister I would give her a psi, but I can’t find one. If you could help, please send it too 1pawprint2011. THANK YOU!!!!

Becky71W

Sure I can help. What PSI’s are you looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.