♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Serena100

Becky, once again you have granted two huge wishes of mine. Thank you so much for the Fairy Den Dress and Couch. They are both amazing, and I am so glad to have them. I will always treasure them. You are the best!!! If you still are willing to consider more wishes for me, I would love to add to my list of things I’ve already asked for. If you have an extra of any of these, I would love to have a Halloween hat (black and purple), Vampiress Dress & Shoes (I was lucky enough to win one veil), Space Age Smock. I have a question – if there are items which we asked for in the past which you weren’t able to grant at the time, do you mind if we ask for them again at a later date, or do you keep a list of wished-for items you weren’t able to grant at the time? I am under the impression that you do get new stocks of items to give away. I don’t want to tie up posts with repeat requests if you have some sort of system in place for handling older requests. If you don’t keep a list, I would like to add the Fairy Den Mushroom Trampoline to the above list of items.

Becky71W

Yes I try to get new stuff once a month. And yes you can repeat wishes. I used to go back through the forums and check but It is just too big for that now. And I don’t write down unfulfilled wishes. So yes repeat request are great. And also you are very welcome : ) Enjoy your wishes.

hi becky :) soon falls coming up and i cant wait until october!! there are a few items i would love to have for my halloween room! i was wondering if u have any of these these for TRADE lol everytime i ask that u just send them to me and i feel guilty! i was wondering if you had the creepy bed, haunted organ, spookycob web bed, * pumpkin pie stand, monster piano, pumpkin pie mobile, build a haunted castle pumpkin launcher, or autum tree slide if that has even come out yet. i would love to trade for anyone of these so plmk what your looking for if anything and if your not i understand because u have so many awesome items :) thanks for all you’ve done! (sorry if this posts more than once mine usually do)

handstand5

Thank you Becky!!! They are bigger and cooler than I ever even imagined!!!! And they’re both interactive too : D Thanks SO much I love them!!!! -handstand5

babyCollie

Hello! I only have 3 wishes and I haven’t been able to get/find these things anywhere!! 1. Green swim bottoms (mostly because then I can finally complete my outfit) 2. Sail Blouse OORR dress (because I have loved and always wanted them since they came out but I just cant afford them!! I have had them before though, but I got scammed since I didn’t know values well) 3. Lilly Pad dress Promo (to complete my outfit!) ** I hope you understand I would cherish these things forever and be so grateful. Also my webkinz user is fargorylie if you needed to know that but, I just wanted to thank you in advance for gifting many people including my best friend here on webkinz newz! THANK YOU!! **

Dear Becky! I just got your gift! Wow I love love love everything! I am getting a crocodile webkinz for my Birthday and the Beach Ball will look great on it! You have full filled my dreams of getting Cat! Thanks so much! I had given up on finding cat and was a little depressed. Wow Becky you are wonderful I just want you to know how amazing you are! I hope you have gotten all my thank you’s! If you ever need anything I would love to help it would be my honor! Thank you! Remember Have a Minty Christmas!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.