♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

hey there becky!!!! wow! you are such a nice person!!!! I was wondering if I could get a fairy den dress if you have one!! my username is appleseeds plmk!!! thankyou so much for all the things you’ve done for people!!! ~GSbella

dino57

Hi! I asked my friend’s sister to wish for this for me but incase she didn’t I will write it too. I really would love a new zip line promo. And my friend was also going to ask for the same thing cause we like to match. If you can only spare one then we can share it, and if you don’t have extras then that’s okay too! Thanks!! -howler1010(and she is sunsurfer2099 but she is here a lot so I think you know that already)

prettyluv

Hi I was reading back in this forum a bit, and can I send you some zum or mazin hamster items too or was it just for the person that asked? I haven’t been finding magic W shades lately but I love playing with my zums and hamster. Also if I am allowed to send, please let me know which zum prizes you want so I don’t get something that you don’t need. Thank you!! -prettyluv

Becky71W

I only have 2 cloud chairs and that is it. Now I have all the prizes that you get from spotting the Zums. Just not the ones you get from playing with your Zum. It takes too long and those prizes cost so much. So please only send If you already have those prizes for yourself.

Narnian100

Hello Fairy Godmother I have been looking for the new silver lace smock dress for a while but nobody wants to trade it. I dont know if this is asking to much but could I please have a silver lace space smock? And thank you so much xD ~Narnian100~

Narnian100

Thank you soooo much!!~Narnian00~

tammy9

My daughter has been working on a Persian room but has not been able to find windows, flooring, walls or dining room chairs. She would love it if you would be able to grant her wish. Thank you so much if you are able to help her out. her user name is 5447472.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.