♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Madukayil

Oh my goodness!!! Fairy godmother, thanks again so very much for absolutely everything you’ve done for me. You sent me not only just three of the items I was desperately looking for, but all of them! I really can’t thank you enough! However, I would like to apologize if my numerous wishes were annoying, or made me look horribly greedy. If so, I’m so very sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. Nonetheless, thank you very much for everything! I adore absolutely everything you’ve sent! My friend would also like to thank you for the amethyst dress: she’s been looking for that forever! I will make sure to look for any items you’ve run out of, though. Thanks again, and I hope you have a fantastically wonderful time with your forum! :) –Maddie <3

LesMisLover

hi!, my last wish didn’t get granted, but I understand because it got pushed soo far back. so my new wish is either candy dress or emo jeans or vamiress costume. thx soooo much!!!!!!!! : )

keerthi22

Hello fairy godmother, sorry to bother you again… but I really need this dress called the lily pad dress, but everyone wants priceless for it, and I don’t have much because I have been getting scammed a lot. I know that you have been helping me a lot, but if you can help me one last time, I would really be thankful to you. Thank you in advance and have a splendid day!

Becky71W

I would be happy to help out with that.

amabra

I would really love to have the scuba belt.. You don’t have too, but it would be an honor if you could do me this favor! I have wings, rare items, exclusive items, and P.S.I. I would just die for the scuba tanks!! Thanks for your attention and I really hope you can reach out to me! (My username: n4e5t9s)

dancer99

Becky, thank you so much for my amazing gifts!!! your so generous and truly have a kind heart!!! my sister was wondering if she could have a gift too after seeing the wonderful thins I got!!! she was wondering if she could have the vampires costume, you know the dress veil and shoes?? thanks sooo much for all you have done!!! here is the un: supercoolfatcat ~dancer

Raindrop

Hi Becky! I am replying here because I want you to know that I am very grateful to you, so just in case you didn’t notice this post, here is something I need to tell you: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I have another wish : I have been trying to create a Sweet N Treats themed room for so long, and I would like the Melting Chocolate Couch and the Zangoz Chocolate Fountain. This would be a wish come true!!! I don’t have enough tokens to get those items, and as I have been wishing on the Wish Machine, there are plenty of other webkinz getting their wishes who had just started Webkinz World. Please reply, for you have been a great help for me and everyone else!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.