♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CLOTHES!!! My friend is delighted to have them. :D

Sunny

Hi Fairy Godmother! I just wanted to thank you so much again for doing this! I was wondering if you had the Color Splash Tiger Easel Psi, New Signature Leopard Alpine Cave Psi, Cares Dining Set Pieces, Glitch clothing (pjs, dress, glasses), or just any cool psi! Thank you so much for doing this! You Rock Becky! :)

Sunny

Hi Fairy God Mother, I submitted something on the 23rd but I do not think it went through? If you had any of the following items that would be awesome: Color splash Tiger Psi Easel, New Signature Leopard Psi Bed/Apline Cave (August 2013), Any cares dining set pieces, Any glitch clothing (pjs, glasses, dress)New Virgo Telescope, Estore psi, ANY promo items. Thank you SO much again for doing this, if there aren’t any items you have that I listed, not to worry, if that is the case then anything you’d think that is cool would be awesome. THANKS SO MUCH!

Sunny

Sorry, I forgot, you could go ahead and add Sportslover1110 to be sent to :) Thanks so much Becky and I’m sorry for the duplicate post I did not think it went through lol. :) Thank you so much again!

forest85

Hi. I’m looking for birthstone pet PSI, berry prizes and Egyptian items. If you have any of those I would really appreciate them. Thanks. BTW this forum is really cool to just look through and read.

Becky71W

Hi forest85, I just wanted to apologize for not coming over. I was in the middle was sending out wishes. When I’m on that account it is just for that purpose. I don’t play on it or even do any daily’s or anything. Didn’t want you to think I was ignoring you or being rude. Thanks for understanding.

Becky71W

I have very limited Birth Stone PSI’s so which ones are you looking for? Which berry prizes? Which Egyptian items? I only have one item of that theme someone sent me to help out.

greyfurby

hey honey, greyfurby, i actually at first thought you were joking about being you, but aperanlty not XD anyway i guess i dont need anything now, thanks for full swim and witch, everything you gave me, your truly the best like i always say! -greyfurby (grey/rose)

Becky71W

Your welcome, anytime : ) And thank you too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.