♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

lilcmad

Dear Fairy Godmother I would love if you could send me any item from the medieval theme. My username is lilcmad. I have a little bit of the theme and I kinda want to expand it for my Black Lab’s room :3 Thank you for reading this and for your time.

Grantfuhr31

Hello Becky! I would really love a skater kat trophy, zongoz bounce trophy, and a year 1 and 2 trophy, if you have any of these items it would be amazing! My username is Grantfuhr31 same as on here.

Becky71W

No sorry, I don’t. The trophy’s I have are from the Tournament Stadium.

OH MY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PIANO BECKY!!!

Becky71W

You are welcome. After I looked up the PSI, I looked on my new gift account and there it was.

Becky71W

Well It looks like the forum is working today but I have plans to go see The Mortal Instruments and dinner. So It will be late tonight or tomorrow before I get to the new wishes. Hope everyone has a great evening, because I know I will ; )

Oh, What is mortal instruments? a symphony??

Becky71W

No, It is a series of books and the first book was turned into a movie City Of Bones. As much as I love Twilight and Hunger Games books and movies I love the Mortal Instruments just a tad bit more. I can’t wait for book #6 to come out next year. Oh the wait….

Becky- I have been trading for psi, a couple in specific are the cedar toy trunk and apprentice owl psi which i know i cant afford because of how rare they are. im interested in trading for just about any psi that you have, but i would love to trade!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.