♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pony2102

ok sorry it took me so long! i sould love it if you could get a water slide i don’t know what it’s called but it is a yellow and orange water slide. also i need some things from the on theme i don’t know what it’s called but it is like a dog bone theme i already have the table and couch thanks so much!

Becky, today i saw someone offered me a neo Gothic dress in the trading room, but they took it off. i was wondering if you could get it for me.

sigsongboy

Hi, i would really appreciate it if you could send me some items from the Build a fairy tale room theme! Thanks so much in advance! Username: sigsongboy

sigsongboy

Hi, i don’t know if my other messages got through, so i would really appreciate some of the items from the Build a fairy tale room theme! Thanks so much in advance! You are SO generous! Username: sigsongboy

Becky71W

I will look and see what I have : )

Twinkle_Toes

Becky – I see your thread is booming, lol. Read you reply many pages back and pretty sure I can find you some Magic W shades in my accounts, will send when I round them up. I didn’t think I had any wishes at all but saw another post and that reminded me I still need the Elf Outfit Hat and Elf Jacket (The KinzStyle Elf Outfit – 2008). It is the striped one. If you don’t have it no worries, just thought I should check and see. Who knows, maybe Persephone may even have it in her shop this Christmas! :D

Becky71W

Yep!!! I will get the those out to you. I know your user but not by heart and your not on my gift account so I will send it from my main account. I love the Magic W Shades. I guess until they are retired no one but me will like them, LOL

Twinkle_Toes

Becky – THANK YOU so much! That truly did make my day when I logged in last night. I put it on the Poinsettia Lion and it looks adorable. You are AWESOME! :D

Becky71W

Thanks and you’re awesome too. Thank you for the shades. Still need about 100 pairs to go, LOL.

LambTyler

Oh Becky I hope you got the 2 shades I sent you! I heard there was actually something you needed xD and got right to it! I love helping out others as much as I can, especially with everything you do for us!! I will definitely be looking for more!! :) LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.