♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Nineand9

Hi, I love what you do here, and I don’t know how you keep up! (You are obviously a fairy!) I would really like a cheeky dog grill, I have the actual plush pet, but the very special person who gave it to me, didn’t give me the code, and , well, they can’t now. :’( , so I wish I could have the grill because it would be sentimental and personally valuable. If you cannot grant this wish, I will keep searching :) my UN is Nineand3 thank you.

Nineand9

Hey, sorry, idk if you saw my post, its on page 240, thanks!

Becky71W

Yes, I have one for you.

Dear Becky, My wish is for a cedar toy trunk psi. I know its really rare, so i guess its likely you dont have it… But i would love any promo psi, or any psi for that matter. PLMK if you have any of these, I would happily give you something back if you like, Thanks! -spot

Hi Becky! I sorry if this comes up more than once, my computer is having trouble. I was wondering if you have the cedar toy trunk psi? i know its really valuable, but i have been trying to get a few promo psi… Any promo psi i am interested in, PLMK Thanks so much!!!! -Spot

keerthi22

OMG fairy godmother! I was very surprised when I opened your present to full elf, but I got even MORE surprised when I opened your other package to receive a lily pad dress! I am VERY fortunate to have stumbled across you and I want to say thank you again and have a wonderful day!

THANKS! The piano was great! I was so not expecting that, I was like “Oh my gosh, not another pet birthday, then I was like “Oh my gosh, the piano lol! Could you please sign my petition to move doors and relocate rooms, I know your busy, so I don’t expect you too, but I thought maybe you would. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.