♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

halictelily

Hi, Becky! I feel really terrible about asking you for something else after all you’ve done, but do you happen to have an extra squiggly glasses or bunny pjs? I saw a grizzly bear wearing them around the Clubhouse, and I think they’d look adorable on my red panda.

Serena100

Becky, you are truly the most amazing wish granter ever!!! Thank you so much for fulfilling my latest wishes, the Halloween Hat, the Vampiress clothing pieces I didn’t have, and the Fairy Den Mushroom Trampoline. Super-Duper and wonderful… items to be treasured. Are you in need of anything at the moment?

Becky71W

Yes I am in need of a Tropical Vacation. Preferably Hawaii but any beautiful Island will do. LOL Other than that I am good : ) Thanks

dancer99

becky, supercoolfatcat loves her stuff so much! thankyou so much for sending it to her and she thinks your very sweet and kind!!!! thankyou so much!!! I don’t know how we can repay you!!! ~dancer

Becky71W

Tell her I said she is welcome. And thank you for the nice thoughts.

markg97

Hay Becky, I never know with this post since you have so many people wishing for things It’s hard to tell, and if you say I can wish for more things, okay then this is what i’m looking for the Lurking Lagoon (POTM), the Eat Me Cake Table (Rare) Game Piece Poster Bed (Trading Cards Series 1) and three retire exclusive items Rainy Day Window, Giant Venus Flytrap and the Yang Yin Blossom. This is what I wish for and I have a question if you don’t mine me asking, how do you keep up with all these people wishes?

markg97

Thank You Becky, for the Bed went great in one of my rooms and the other two items are also great and there are not enough Thank You for what you have done for me and my friend, but this is all I ask for just keep a look out for the rest of my wishlist and I let you know if something else come along that I want so for now Thank You and I’ll wish again once all my wishes come true. Thank You.

Hi Becky, Do you have a cedar toy trunk? I am really desperate for one. I am In need of any promo psi, or just psi for that matter. PLMK THanks! -spot

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.