♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Does anybody have shuts and a pink beret? I am goodluckcharlie90 on webkinz!

tinkersmell

Hi becky! my friend epicshine really needs the green swim top, vampiress shoes, the witch hat, and the candy dress. i want to surprise her but i don’t have these items! she gave these items to a person in need recently and i want to surprise her! she also needs the hippo outfit (the hat, shirt, and pants) thanks so much! i don’t need anything at the time but if you could send these items to her i would be so thankful. thanks for making people’s dreams possible! if you choose to send her these items send them to epicshine. thanks!!!!

Becky71W

I have already sent her most of those items. And I don’t send repeats, sorry.

dancer99

becky, thanks so much for the dedication you put into this! my sister, germanshepherdbella requested a fairy den dress, and she said you friended her…. her un is appleseeds. she was wondering if you had the dress and just wanted t know…………thankyou for all you have done! ~dancer

cutie135

Last note Fairy Godmother- funniest tag ever- your humor cracks me up! Hearts!

cutie135

@Artisticat- You are always so sweet- I absolutely adore the tiara and dress you sent over- I have never seen them before! I had my first visit to the wiki the other night and found the scarecrow outfit on the page- you are totally right about the shoes and I guess it was a good thing to inherit on the new page:) We will try again on a visit to the new house and I hope your “busy” is a good busy! Thank you again for being such a great friend! And Fairy Godmother we will get off your page now- it is busy enough and I am lost on the forums on my little things-Arti- use my trading room forum and I will too! Thanks to you both-crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.