♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

My dearest fairy godmother, :D do you have two of the wondrous chandeliers, big bark clock tower, old English sheepdog psi, dalmation fire truck, german shepherd police car, security guard booth from spree ( it will take forever for me to get the amount of credits to buy it.)palatial platform, diamond doggy piano, polka dot piano, country sensation stage, and the carnival carousel? I would like them sent to my VBS123 account. :) I hope this is not too much stuff I’m asking for. Some of these items are for the mall, police station, and fire station, I’m making in my pet’s house. I like the pianos because I love music , I enjoy collecting musical things, and the diamond piano plays a piece that I know and like. :) Also, thank you so much for all you do! It is highly appreciated! :D

Sunny

Hi Fairy God mother, I am not sure you saw my last post but np. I was wondering if you had the blue dragster, winter fun zingoz, gargoyle lamp, bright light modern tree, spider window, silver menorah, snow cat snowglobe, fancy tea service, crafty critters trophy, narwhal psi, sleepover cub psi bed, boys or girls only tree houses, or the new invisible car. If not I understand np! Thank you so much in advance, you rock Becky! Oh and you can go ahead and send to Sportslover1110 if you have any of these. :)

Hi becky, did you see my post on page 242?

Because i wanted to let you know that i ended up getting a cedar toy trunk. I dont need one anymore. But thanks anyway! I’d like to make a wish that you have a great day! you deserve it! You are so nice to tirelessley get all these items for everyone!

Oh, and i also wanted to ask you if you would like any of the new webkinz app prizes. Im getting some for dogfish but ive got 2 accounts hooked up so i can hopefully get them.

Hi Becky!!! Thanks so much for that cedar toy trunk! i was never expecting to get one, but clo helped me out. i was hoping my comment would be in by the time you were going to send, as i got one. So i was wondering if you would like it back, if you would like to swap it for a different psi, Just PLMK You are so great! Dreams Do Happen! Thanks again, -spot

Becky71W

Yes please send It back. I took It from my personal stock. It wasn’t one of my extra items. Thank you and glad Chloe was able to help you out and hope you have a fairy magical day.

It is now sent back!

Becky71W

Thank you for sending the cedar chest back. Let me know If you need anything else.

Alright, Thanks so much for being willing to send me such an amazing item!!!! That was my only wish for promo psi, so i wont bother you here again. Thanks so much! -spot

Star Light, Star Bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. It is daytime, no stars are out right now but I got to try. Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I wish for special, long retired, contest and promo psi.They are so amazing, great for decorating and I would really like them in my collection. My biggest wish is for my Christmas room, it needs the Starlight Mint Sofa and the Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed. I also would love to have the Cheeky Cat Range, Cheeky Dog Grill, Story Time Throne, Sunken Sword Cellar, Golden Chariot Bed, Snowy Mountain Peak, Levitating Love Seat, Red Velvet Couch, Silky Soft Sofa, Striped Safari SUV, Nocturnal Clock, Stargazing Deck, Sizzling Seat and the Fictional Fireplace (gold). I know the list is outrageous and huge and you have a lot of people wishing, all of these psi are so hard to find and people want so much for them I would be over the moon for just one. Thank you Becky71W for doing this forum, you are doing a great thing. My webkinz name is prairielass66 and I made a request to KinzMystery and TheSurprise.

Oh My, wishes do come true! Thank you for the outrageously wonderful psi you sent I love them all so much. The range is one of my most favorite psi of all time. I can not believe you sent me three of my wishes. I will have to make a special room for the couch. I think those egg chairs would look cool with it. I would love any other psi on my list if you feel like granting me more wishes you don`t have to though I don`t want to be greedy and there are lots of people still making wishes. If you ever need anything like help with challenges or stuff let me know. I will gladly help.

Holy Cow! Thank you !Thank you! Thank you! Those PSI are outrageous! My Christmas room has never looked so good. I never expected to get those they are so special. Thank you thank you thank you. Becky71W you are the greatest! I wonder if wishing on a star will make my parents get me a real puppy hmmm I wonder.

Becky71W

I’m sure your parents would love to get you a puppy. BUT they are a huge responsibility, It would be like having a new baby. And If both your parents work then It would be quite difficult to get you a puppy. Puppies need lot’s of care and training. I mean your parents never left you alone for 8 hours at a time when you were a baby and It wouldn’t be fair to do that to a sweet innocent puppy. So It may not be that they don’t want to get one It just may not be the right time for a puppy. But hey you could try for that wish, ya never know.

IDK if it posted that i wanted shuts and a pink beret but scratch that i got them i dont need anymore becky do u happen to have white cloud wings and a purple rockerz puppy hat? thx! bye!

Becky71W

No sorry. I had a few people send me some of the wings but those have already been given away.

Raindrop

Hi Becky!!! I have no idea what page my last post was on but I would really love to have a Melting Chocolate Couch and the Zangoz Chocolate Fountain This would be SOOOO awesome! My UN is SmartGirlAZ and I am already your friend on KinzMystery and I have sent a friend request to TheSurprise.

Cupcakesrule

Hi! Sorry not i couldn’t find my comment. I would like the green swim top cat feet and elf hat? I heard you from meh friends but never got the chance to wish. I don’t have any priceless so please could i have those? Thank you so much! Meh user is cocoatheswaagy swaagy not swaggy LOL. Thanks again!

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have any of those items. Is there anything else you might like? Have lot’s of PSI’s

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.