♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Tiffersneeze

Hi Becky, my best friend recently just said that you added her, she was wondering if you were going to send her gift, the Hula Top? She just thought it was weird when she got a random friend request from KinzMystery I then had to tell her it was you. Haha , but I just thought i should ask for her, you can send it to : fatwhitebunny. :)

THANKS SO MUCH!!! The trees were wonderful!!!!

Becky71W

You are welcome : ) I think all the Christmas trees are so pretty myself.

Sunny

Omg, ty so much Becky for the winter fun zingoz, blue drag, spider web window, alpine cave, AND finger painting easel! You are the greatest you don’t know how happy I am right now! THANKS SO MUCH BECKY!!!!!! YOU ROCK! :)

Becky71W

Thanks!!! And your very welcome : )

tammy9

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You are truly an amazing and generous person.

Becky71W

You are very welcome. Let me know If you want anything other than rares.

sheltie

Hi Becky : ) I finally finished trading for most of the psi on my wish list. Here is what I still need: Countryside gazebo, conceal appeal lounger, peppermint swirl slide, rockerz cat skirt and shoes. I would be so happy if you will please grant one of these wishes. I know I have asked for a lot so it’s definitely okay if you have other wishes to do. Thank you so much! -Petstarz300

Becky71W

I don’t have those PSI’s but I did send you the skirt and shoes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.