♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

inki14

Hi Becky! I know you told everyone no trading here, but I really need the harvest sheep psi(autumn tree slide) for my psi slides collection and have already received a lot from you. Can we please please please trade??? I really need it and I have a lot of cool psi and a few promo if you need any of it to help grant wishes. I would love if you would let me trade for one! Thank you!!! -Missy <3

Becky71W

I personally don’t have that item yet but I guess If someone else has It and wants to trade with you that is fine.

OMG THANK YO!!! I was so surprised and excited when i opened your gift!!!! but there has to be something you need????!! I would give you anything I own even though its not much! I said id like to trade with u not for you to just send them to me! u make me feel so guilty that you spend so much $ and time and effort trying to make these wishes come true and I never can repay u!! thanks so much your awesome!!! :)

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I was so surprised and excited when i opened your gift!!!! but there has to be something you need????!! I would give you anything I own even though its not much! I said id like to trade with u not for you to just send them to me! u make me feel so guilty that you spend so much $ and time and effort trying to make these wishes come true and I never can repay u!! thanks so much your awesome!! :)

goldenring

Hello Becky! thxs soo much for the rockerz tutu, shoes and the shirt!! I have a request if that is ok? can I please have scuba! thxs a bunch my UN is goldenring

Becky71W

I will have to look through accounts and see If I can put an outfit together.

HI, Becky! You have been so kind to everyone and I would like to thank your for that!!! I am in need of cat hat cat shirt and cat pants I am also in need of diamond piano, polka dot piano and country sensation stage. If you have any if these I would be ever so thankful to get one but if you don’t have them or don’t want to send them its NP!!!!! I would totally understand!!! Thank you ever so much Becky for your kindness!!! ( my user is kbk100 )

Becky71W

The last time I sent you a friend request you declined so you will have to send me one If you want me to send you anything. Thanks and mine is KinzMystery.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.