♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

zoey10189st

All I have ever wanted were super beds. I been collecting for years and i almost never get the ones i want i want a couple so i list them out you don’t go threw all this trouble trying to get me the super beds and then there not the right ones. Anyway the one is want are: The Chocolate Bar Bed, Dare Devil Bed, Fantasy Coach Bed, Monster (Under The) Bed, railway Dreams Bed, Pageant Princess Bed, And Star Dust Dreams I know your really busy and i know i cant have them all but if you could maybe find one of these and get it to me i would be so grateful. my username is zoey10189st add me if you’d like and come find me all the time i hang out at the trade place so thanks so much and its ok if you dont have time to get to me.

Becky71W

I will send you some Super Bed boxes and you can pick out the ones you want most.

bunnyhoward

If Becky is busy or would like a little help, I’d be more than happy to send you some of your wishes too ! I will send you a friend request if you like, from weedpatchfarm :) I know I have the chocolate bar bed and at least one superbed box.

cutie135

Hi bunnyhoward- I love to read this forum to see what people are interested in and to also see Becky’s good deeds. I know she is super busy but I was wondering if you could tell me what a super bed box is….I keep seeing all sorts of notes about these boxes and I would love to know what they are! Thanks for letting me know:) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

bunnyhoward

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see your post to me for a bit :) A super bed box is a yellow gift box you get when you adopt your tenth webkinz (and 20th, 30th, etc). when you put the box in your room, it “explodes” and opens up a page with lots of pretty beds, called super beds. You are allowed to pick any one of the beds and keep it ! You can trade for superbeds in the trading room, but it’s more fun to trade for the box because then you can pick any bed you want from inside. Hope that helps you out!

zoeyelmo2

Hi Fairy! I asked for a plumpy glasses and witch but I never got any. I was wondering if you get them can u send them to me! your friend zoeyelmo

Becky71W

Sorry Miss Zoey, I have been out of Plumpy for over a month now. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for? I have lot’s of PSI’s.

Madukayil

Hello fairy godmother! My friend Vanessa and I are so very grateful that you were so kind as to grant another one of her wishes! She is so wonderfully excited, and can’t seem to thank you enough! She does want to send you some thank you items, though, but since she is not allowed to accept friend requests with people she doesn’t know personally, she’ll just be relaying them to you through me. We really do hope we can help out, just as a small thank you for everything you’ve done for both her and myself. Once again, thank you very much, although words just can’t compare to your amazingly kind gestures!! You are a perfect fairy godmother, Miss Becky, and I hope you have a fantastic time with your amazing forum! With lots of love, Maddie & Vanessa <3 :)

bunnyhoward

Hello Fairy God mother! Thank you for making so many people happy, including me! I wished for one thing a long time ago, and I was wondering if I may make one more? I would love a skirt, it is called the tangerine mini skirt, it is orange and pretty. I just can’t seem to find one and I look so hard. Is there any chance you could grant my second wish? Thank you again, I am always flabbergasted that you continue to do this for others! :) my username is weedpatchfarm.

Becky71W

If I had it I would but I haven’t ever seen that skirt before. Is it new or old?

bunnyhoward

I’m not entirely sure, but I believe it is a retired shop item from last summer or perhaps the summer before that. It is exactly the same graphic as the new glam diva skirt (from the mystery bags) but it is tangerine colored. I know it’s hard to come across, so don’t worry about it, I’m so grateful to you for looking :) Thank you! weedpatchfarm

Becky71W

OK I looked It up and I should have some, just have to look through some accounts. Those were from last summer.

bunnyhoward

Oh, thank you so so much. I love it and I honestly thought I’d have to give up looking for it! I have promo and other things but some of the regular kinzstyle clothes are just as beautiful and fun. Thank you!!!! :D

Hi Becky I was wondering if you ever get gem cars. I know you said you didn’t have any a while back, but are they just something you never get? -kittyprincess =^.^=

Becky71W

I had replied to that post and said yes that I now have Gem cars in all colors and flavors.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.