♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

vnewtnew5

Hi Becky, you granted me a wonderful wish a few weeks ago, a wish I had made because I hadn’t played in several years and lost my 4 accounts. I had quite a few older, rare and valuable things that I was sad to lose. Well, after being persistent, I have regained access. I haven’t had time to take an inventory, but if there is anything you might like to have from 2006 to 2009, I just might have it. Please let me know, I would be so happy if I could give you a wonderful gift as you did for me. vnewtnew5 :)

Becky71W

That’s great!!! Thank you but I am good on items at the moment.

vnewtnew5

Ok, and thanks again!!!!

aliceusa2005

OMG thank you so much becky!! I was so surprised today when I checked my webkinz account because i didn’t actually expect it to happen! you are truly an amazing person <3 :)

Becky71W

Thank you Alice and your very welcome : )

buttercup207

I was wondering if it’s not too much to ask, If you had the swan dress and the victorian dress. I know I have already made a wish and the items i got were perfect! THANKS SO MUCH! But these dresses and the Neon Gothic Piano would complete my Wanted Collection. (And my music room) THANKS. It’s okay if you can’t grant these wishes. ~buttercup207~

Becky71W

I don’t have those 2 dresses but I do have the matching Victorian Hat If you want one of those.

My dearest webkinz fairy godmother, I just got the gift you sent me. :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I SQUEALED WITH JOY to find the polka dot piano in there!!!!!! :D

Becky71W

You’re very welcome : )

becky i hope you saw my post! i am so grateful for the items you send! you make me feel bad because there is nothing i can do to repay you! plmk if you ever need anything!! well i was wondering (since your pretty much a webkinz expert) if you have ever seen a haunted outhouse, autumn tree swing, hayloft slide dragon adventure rollar coaster, or donut costume? i recently came across a page and saw these awesome items! i was wondering how to get these items because they are amazing! im pretty sure the costume is from the new fall mysterybags?? if you know where i could get these items plmk! im guessing they are going to be estore… but if you know how to get them i would love to know thanks :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.