♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

stokie2304

Hi Becky , You truly are a wonderful generous friend :) thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. If there is anything you want , I’ll see if I have it and send it to you. May I be cheeky again and ask for the Purple vampires dress ,shoes ,veil or a Dr quack bed and side table . Thank you so much again you really are a Fairy God Mother :)

fantasia4

dear fairy godmother, I am ibotbur’s sister. she has asked for stuff for us and we so love our lamps. I would love to surprise her with a gift of a super bed. she collects them and has 2 super bed rooms. if you could grant my wish I would sooooo love it. once again thank you. she also loves pianos so if you have the polka dot piano …wow what a surprise. your adoring fan fantasia4

fantasia4

dear fairy godmother, wow oh wow !!!!! you made my sisters day. thank you for the surprise. I wish you could have seen her face. she didn’t know how you knew . we told her and she was amazed. thank you from tobibur, duckmonkey1,xoxpiexox, karatebattlestar, junglelady01 and most of all from me, fantasia4. one more thing, since you seem to have so much clout, could you some ho make a recycle bin for webkinz world. we have so many things in our docks that we can’t sell, give away or anything. I am sure their are lots of people with the same problem. wish we could send them to you. lots of the stuff is good but e have more than one . thank you and have a magical day. our friend fantasia4

ibot01

I sent you a thank you letter but want to say again THANK YOU sooooo much. What a surprise. Is there anything I can send you to help you with others wishes. Please let me know. If I have it then I will send it. Have a good weekend . sincerely, ibotbur

Hey Becky! Thanks again for the all the psi and outfits you have sent me! By the way, do you think you might be able to tell me the site you get it from? If not thats ok! But I was wondering if you had the Rockerz dog outfit, the Reggae DJ? If you did that would be awesome! If you dont have the rockerz dog do you maybe have the Rockerz Fox outfit? Thanks Becky!!!!!!!!!!! My username is: WorldTraveler2013

LesMisLover

hey becky! i am not sure if my comments are coming up or not….. anyway i need rockerz dance practice shoes and if possible scuba belt, thx!!!!! P.S. my WW username is Kaula4571

Becky71W

Not sure If I have anymore extra but I will check.

Hello Beckyyyyy!!! Thank you sooooo much for the rockerz outfittt!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if I could maybe get 1 more rockerz outfit to a different pet? If you have the Rockerz zebra shoes, that would be awesome!! Also if you had the Rockerz Lion outfit maybe? Thanks again Beckyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY username is Luckytreefrog

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.