♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Nineand9

Oh thank you so much, I can’t wait to receive it! You don’t know how much this means to me! Any thing you need? I think I might have a black poodle chair. Anything? -nine

hiya!! I was wondering if you had any priceless.. if you do, I would like full green swim or sail blouse plz, or any estore psi thank you!! :) USERNAME: poprockgirl16

sheltie

Thanks SO much!! How do you have so many rockerz, promo, and psi! It is so kind of you to give your items away for free! Especially such good items too : ) -Petstarz300

tharris147

Hi Fairy Godmother! I am really looking for any of these: Medieval- Need dining chair, column, regal lamp
      Egyptian- Need Bed, Column, Pedestal, Sofa
      Science- Need Clock, Chamber, Telescope, Sofa, Think Tank But if you do not have any of those items, I am also looking for the Haunted Dungeon Gate or the Mausoleum TV from the old Halloween Items. Thank you so much for everything you have done for people on the forum!!! Thanks again and my username is VLH123

Cupcakesrule

Hi Becky….I made a wish…but you have not yet replyed….i have never made a wish before…i wished for the elf ht cat feet and green swim top…but…its ok, but could you please send me those? Thanks sooo much. User is Cocoatheswaagy when i stared webkinz i wanted to spell swaggy but my hand slipped and it became swaagy. LOL so Cocoatheswaagy Please could you? I heard of you from friends. Btw I can send you some stuff to to help out.Thanks!

Becky how in the world are you so nice?!?! I LOVEEEE the gem cars!!!! What kind of gifts do you like cause I realllllly want to send something back. I can’t believe I got all of them!!!! OMG thanks soooo much!!!! And really just let me know and i’ll send anything I have! Thank you!!!!! -kittyprincess =^.^=

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.