♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

craftfun

Hi, my wish is too have the Whimsical Wonderland wall paper and flooring. I’m in desparate need of them!!!!! thanks!!!!~craftfun~

Becky71W

I finally found them but you declined my friend request.

e2ym24pv

Hey becky, im too poor to afford estore points and never get the chance to get any of the promos i dearly love. Do you happen to have the Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ, Holiday Spirit Slide, Monster Piano, Over the Rainbow Ride, rainbow waterfall, deep dish plane, snowy mountain minecart, holiday spirit slide, or golden gorilla slide? If you have any of these, please help me!!! My username is the same as my name on here, e2ym24pv.

Becky71W

I sent you 3 of your wishes, hope you enjoy : ) Once I get everyone something sent and If I still have more I will send you more of your wishes : )

sunsurfer

Oh Becky! I am so glad I found your forum! You are SO generous to be doing this. I really really really need the promo lily pad dress. Nobody will trade it to me :( If you have it, just tell me what you need and if I have it, I will give it. Thx again sooooooooo much!!! -sunsurfer2099(username) I friended you at KinzMystery by the way. Plz accept!

Becky71W

Your wish is granted (waving my magic wand) Poof, It is sent!!! Enjoy your dress : )

bobble

What a wonderful godmother you are… I really need to do some thinking now, to make sure I make th very best wish I can! Just added you to my friends list too, tia224 is my wk nickname. This is sooo exciting!!

Becky71W

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you wish for. And you can ask for more than one wish. That way the odds will be more in your favor of me having your wish/es.

_stellam7_

Wow, you seem so kind! I don’t know if you have priceless to hand out but if you have any of my wishlist items i would die. I really need orange army, elf hat, spins, full cat costume/mainly just the feet, scuba belt, fairy den dress, or plumpy glasses. If you can help at all, my username is stellam7, thanks so much kind one!!

Becky71W

OK, I sent the feet and 2 other wishes. Do you want the rest of the Cat Costume? If you do I will send. Enjoy your wishes : )

_stellam7_

Omg yes i would love the rest of the cat outfit!!! By the way, this forum seems a bit late on posting replies at times, so not sure if you got my thank you or not, so ill just go ahead and say it again, THANKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! <3 Have a wonderful 4th of july becky!

Becky71W

You are welcome and sent the rest of the cat costume, enjoy : ) I had a wet 4th of July, LOL But hope you had a great one.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.