♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Laurenjoanna

Hi fairy godmother! My account is Laurenjoanna and my wish is for any items from the Whimsical Wonderland theme! Especially the Wallpaper or Flooring! I hope all your lovely fairy wishes come true too! Have a lovely day!

daisichain

Hey, If you have an extra November Topaz birthstone lamp, I would be REALLY grateful if you sent it to me . THANKS!! P.S add me on webkinz my user is daisichain no caps

ganzmoneyz

Hey Becky, I would like to make a PSI wish please. I would like the Good Fortune Komono (Harmony Crane PSI), Treats for Santakinz (Mistletoe Mouse PSI), Mind Reader’s Outfit (Mystical Mouse PSI), Arctic Tusk Tub (Narwhal PSI), Cool Cat String Swing (Sig. Orange Tabby PSI), Treetop Tower (Orangutan PSI), Shamrock Swing (Pine Martin PSI), Dawn of Time Window (Pterodactyl PSI), Crimson Red Outfit (Red Panda PSI), Reggae DJ Booth (Rockerz Dog PSI). Thanks!!!

ShrimpyKinz

Hi Becky! Could I make another wish please ? I would like canyon crosswalk psi, daisy flower bed psi, tar pit oasis psi, any of the dragon psi statues ( I don’t have any of them and I need them, so if you do I would like any :) ), fictional (gold) fireplace psi, golden lamppost lounger psi, shimmering star lamp psi, musical ice box psi, fictional (orange) fireplace psi, and the hot dog shop psi. Thanks!!!! -shrimpykinz

Madukayil

Hello again fairy godmother! I hope you’ll forgive me for coming by again, but I heard that you had gotten gemsters,and I am trying to put a few of them in the starry slumber room that you helped me with. I absolutely understand if you can’t grant this, or if you don’t want to grant this, because Vanessa and I have been such a bother by requesting many things from you, and you have granted them all! I did think that I might as well try, but please do not feel like you have to grant this. After all, you did say that everyone deserves good items, and I do agree. If you can though, I am looking for the diamond, alexandrite, and aquamarine, but I understand they are in high demand. I definitely don’t mind if you can’t to grant this final wish of mine, because I definitely love everything else you’ve sent me,and I’m pretty sure my friend does too. She did want to tell you that she got another space smock, and is wondering if you would mind if we sent it back to you? Thanks for absolutely everything, fairy godmother: you’re an amazing friend and godmother!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.