♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ganzmoneyz

Hi Becky, I have made a few previous wishes but none of them seemed to be answered or responded to and idk if it was just because you didn’t have any of them or if i did something wrong, if i did i am very sorry! But if i’m still allowed to wish i would like to ask for more psi please to help with my collection. I would like the Sun’s Embrace Bed (Mystical Panda PSI), Orchid Bathtub (Rainforest Frog PSI), Red Velvet Couch (Red Velvet Rabbit PSI), Seaspray Sub (Seaspray Dolphin PSI), Amber Armchair (T-rex PSI), Country Banjo stage (Rockerz Horse PSI), Boom Box Bed (Rockerz Bunny PSI), Disco Dance Floor (Rockerz Poodle PSI), and the Punk Stunt Stage (Rockerz Monkey PSI). Thank you Becky for everything! :)

please dont leave becky :( you are an amazing person and we will all miss you! there are tons of cruel people in the world and DF told me that you have been getting cheated out of your items and that is just awful considering all the time, effort, and $ you have put in to this forum. you have made so many peoples dreams and wishes come true here on webkinz and you will always have a special place in our hearts. i hope you will come back when things start to cool off. thanks for everything!

Kinz2Mamma

Hello Becky71W Thank You for being here for all of us and granting our small and big wishes if you can please grant this one wish.WARNING:It will be long.extremely long =-) Adventure Park Skirt,Alex ‘Kinz Plushie,All Decked Out Zangoz,Alyssa Bobblehead,Alyssa Ice Sculpture,Amanda Panda Plush,Alyssa’s Starry Boots,Amanda Panda’s Dress,Amethyst Bed,Angel Costume,Angel Shoes,Arte Holiday Plush,Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo,Ascended Princess Throne,Awesome Alyssa Wings,Aztec Temple Throne,Bag of KinzCash Beanbag Chair,Baked Potato Bean Bag Chair,Banana Split Seeds,Baroness Bookshelf,Batik Loveseat,Beanstalk Slide,Beautiful Assistant Dress,Beautiful Assistant Heels,Bed of the Pharaoh,Big City Bus,Big Gummy Bouncer,Black and White Cat Paperweight,Black Licorice Cats,
      Bloodcurdling Bat Sticker,Bloom’s Amazing Tree,Blue Crystal Rock Cluster,Bobblehead Arte,Boris Plush Toy,Bratty Zum Bobblehead,Brilliant Ball Gown,Bubbling Cauldron Stove,Build-a-Haunted-Castle Pumpkin Launcher,Bunny Zangoz Gumball Machine,Candy Gravity Bat,Caramel Apple Seeds,Castle on the Hill,Cat’s Meow Garden,Cave Crystals Display Box,

Kinz2Mamma

Hello my username is Kinz2Mamma and I want the Melting Chocolate Chair,Wacky Sprinkler,Wacky Bed,Wacky Racer,Moonberry Seeds,Jumbleberry Seeds,Sugarberry Seeds,Inflatable Zangoz,Palace Princess Wallpaper,Fiery Flamenco Fascinator,Sandy Beach Pool,Masquerade Mask,Masquerade Shoes,Masquerade Dress,Alyssa’s Starry Boots,Sno-cone Plant,Winged Dress,Pumpkin Parfait,Cryptic Crystal Ball,Neo Gothic Bathtub,Pink Crystal Paperweight,Nafaria House Dispenser,Nafaria House Stained Glass Window,Webkinz Wizard Academy Trunk,Nafaira House Floor Tile,Nafaria House 4 Poster Bed,Nafaria House Cheer Dress,Nafaria House Rigid Couch,Nafaria House Wide Tapestry,Nafaria House Thin Tapestry,Garnet Birthstone Gem Lamp,Yellow Wacky Christmas Gnome,Bloom’s Amazing Tree,Rubber Ducky Booties,Topaz Birthstone Gem Lamp,Wobbly Snowman Tree,Holiday Wacky Cookies,Dr. Quack Holiday Plush,Goober Holiday Plush,Rose zircon birthstone gem lamp,2012 Jack O’Lantern,Pumpkin Mobile,Pumpkin Fairy Costume Shoes,Pirate Sheath,Build-A-Haunted Castle Pumpkin Launcher,Sapphire Birthstone Gem Lamp,Caramel Bat,Neo Gothic Dress,Crown Of Wonder Display,Wacky Wallpaper,Zangoz Water Sprayer,Dogbeard’s Pirate Ship Ride,Golden Gown,

Do you have gold and white cat psi I sold mine a while ago Username EmiliaGG we are already friends

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.