♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

meme1823

Hi Becky, Thanks for sending my daughter the wedding dress and veil. she was so surprised that she also received the tuxedo to go with it. And thanks for sending my other daughter the enchanted bed she was very happy to get it. Could you please send my daughter the fancy fountain. She likes pigs (she has the signature) I think it has a pig on it. She is Ariel1818 Thanks your friend Ariel1823

Hi there Becky! I realize you have a HUGE list of people posting their wishlists here, so if you can’t get to mine, it is okay. :) I’m just looking for pianos or signature PSI. Anything is appreciated :) Oh and my user name is MellarkEverdeen :) Thank you in advance, this is a really nice forum :) ~AQUA

LesMisLover

are my wishes coming though?

Anonymous

hello again! i dont mean to sound ungrateful or anything….. but by any chance, do you have any pants that are of greater value then regular clothes? thanks so much for what you’re doing for everyone!!

cutieny2008

I’m in a bit of a dilemma. I traded away a PSI without knowing that someone on Webkinz Newz had wanted it. I had even made a forum for trading away the PSI. Would you happen to have another Melting Chocolate Chair PSI? I just feel bad for leaving someone’s hopes up. I also just can’t take anything else from you without giving you something in return. Would a Gemstone Table work? Or a Spirit Squad Uniform PSI and a Card Collector Cropped Jacket combo? JLMK. Thanks for listening.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.