♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

crissy135

Hey Ms Becky- Please ignore my last post- DG is helping me with some decorating so I think I am ok at the moment- she has some specific things she wants me to use but I think she may coordinate a few of them with you. A little birdie told me last night you may be taking a well needed break- so I hope you are! See you in WW soon! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

cutie135

Hi Ms Becky- I hope things are going well. I had a quick question for you- when you get your things each month- are there only special things or do the accounts have regular items as well? I started doing some more decorating this weekend and realized I do not have any bathroom stuff, few tables and chairs/windows, stuff like that. So started buying stuff, then I put it in rooms and do not like it-and then buy something else and something else and something else I am sure everyone has been at this stage before! I know you get whole accounts and did not know if you sell that stuff back to the W Shop (if you get it). But anyhow, if any of the accounts have any of that kind of extra stuff it would be very helpful to my kinzcash accounts:) Thanks for letting me know! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

ibot01

Dear Becky, I looked at a few pages of your site. You are so busy but I felt the need to say there is something I would like. My wish is for you to have a wonderful day. Between granting wishes, take some time for yourself to enjoy this day. thank you so much for all you do. til later…. have a great day.

Thank You Becky!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Thank you sooo much Beckkyyyyyyy!! I am trying to collect all rockerz outfits :D and you have granted me the Rockerz Lion!!!!!! Then only ones I want left are the Rockerz Fox outfit, And rockerz Dog outfit (Reggae) The reggae outfit is awesome but no one seems to have it for trade.. :( Do you maybe have 1 of those? Thanks again Becky! I REALLY appreciate you!!!!

meme1823

Hi Becky, Thanks for sending my daughter the wedding dress/veil. She was very surprised to receive the tuxedo. And thanks for sending my other daughter the enchanted bed she was happy that she got it. Could you please send me the fancy fountain (if you have it) Thanks your friend Ariel 1823

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.