♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

phantom

Hello, I just discover this page. I just want to say it is very cool what you are doing. Not going to ask for anything, just wanted to say thank you for being so kind!!!!

LambTyler

Thanks Becky!

candyque400

hiya! my wish is to have estore points, i really want an estore pet, (forgive me if i already posted this, if i did i could not find it) thank you for reading! if you need anything in return i will offer, or if you don’t have any (or don’t want to) that is ok, candyque 400, (also my username on webkinz world) thnx!

Grantfuhr31

Hello Becky! I would like to thank you for making so many wishes come true! There are a few items I would really like, an 05 monster’s lair gate, spider’s web window, ghostly urn, and a gargoyle lamp! I would be so happy if I could get these Items! My username is Grantfuhr31 same as on here. Thanks in advance!

lilcmad

I want to thank you sooooooooo much for the medieval items! :D I absolutely needed every piece! I thank you for my items and the items you gift everyone else. You are a very very very generous and kind person :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.